I've had some good luck with Hyper Lights ...

Im sure you have... seeing how you can't go 3 fucking posts without mentioning them. You're either a paid shill for them, or the biggest fucking sack rider ever. Either way its beyond pathetic, and personally id not spend a dime with them simply due to you and your actions.
The fuck? People can't like a company? I'm a dealer and sponsored for hyper LEDs. We have a quality product that will separate itself from other almost immediately. People say if the product is good, it will sell itself. Not only is that true but happy customers will sell the product too. You sir seem to have a problem with that.

No, I have a "problem" with paid shills pretending to be no more than a satisfied customer. If the product sells itself... what are you doing shilling for them?

Your tactic is deceitful, dishonest, and honestly, pretty pathetic.

Its one thing for a person to "nuthug" their favorite brand. It's quite another for someone to only recommend what they sell especially by deceitful practices, . Rd tried that tactic.. look how far they got.

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

^ everyone on here is a nuthugger for some product or another. My problem is I love pretty much all of the brands fi, dc , singer, mechman, other dc, etc, etc

Tis my problem. There are some things that just have no competition, in a sense. XS for batts for example. Sure, some ppl say eff that and go get a deka or whatnot. I prefer XS because always feel taken care of. I mean, not just some douche at an auto store putting on a fake smile for the sale. But when there's competition? Mech/DC for alts? Well, both do right by the customer. Imo, can't go wrong either way.

As for the leds? Cabl recommends and suggests what he does because he's used them and had solid results. Say he had tried them and they sucked, would he suggest them? Hell no. WE ALL DO THAT. If anyone has a bad experience with something, they stay away from it and warn others, unless you're a douche or don't like the person. I personally don't like Hyperleds because of the site. It's hella hard to navigate and no idea how to find a thing on it. But, can tell from his pics and others, it's solid. Never used them though so can't say yay or nay. Have used Ebay as to which, decent lights but wrong color (China can't tell difference between purple and blue apparently). So went to superbrightleds and 0 regrets. Am I rep? Super seller? anything at all to superbright? hell no. But have used their product and no problems.

Sheena = pedobear

I've had some good luck with Hyper Lights ...

Im sure you have... seeing how you can't go 3 fucking posts without mentioning them. You're either a paid shill for them, or the biggest fucking sack rider ever. Either way its beyond pathetic, and personally id not spend a dime with them simply due to you and your actions.
The fuck? People can't like a company? I'm a dealer and sponsored for hyper LEDs. We have a quality product that will separate itself from other almost immediately. People say if the product is good, it will sell itself. Not only is that true but happy customers will sell the product too. You sir seem to have a problem with that.
No, I have a "problem" with paid shills pretending to be no more than a satisfied customer. If the product sells itself... what are you doing shilling for them?

Its one thing for a person to "nuthug" their favorite brand. It's quite another for someone to only recommend what they sell especially by deceitful practices, . Rd tried that tactic.. look how far they got.

I was a customer before hand. I know the quality of the product and customer service from a customers view point. I'm proud to represent hyper leds. And will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

That's funny ... Guy compares me to RD Audio ... and I've never ran a Class D product of any kind in my life ...

That alone makes your post invalid to me ...

I'm a Cable guy by trade, and its no secret that I work 60+ hours a week ... So I do not have time to get out and "sell" anything ... My only means of advertisement is the internet ...

Now, as far as satisfied customers go ... Yes Sir !!! That's me when it comes to Linear Power and Hyper Lights ...

All or most of these lights have benn installed for something like 4 years or so and Still going strong ...

image_url-43297-1379396595.jpg

Really ?? How so when the only thing I've done is install the product, test the product, and show it off for my sponsor at EVERY forum, show, event, or parking lot I go to ...

I call that simply doing my job ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Basically it boils down to this: with the sheer number of vendors selling essentially the same chinese product, there's no reason and no excuse to patronize one with such scumbag practices.

Honnestly, the only one talking shit here is you ... I have NEVER once talked bad about any one or any product on this forum ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Basically it boils down to this: with the sheer number of vendors selling essentially the same chinese product, there's no reason and no excuse to patronize one with such scumbag practices.

&& To your other post aswell. If YOU got paid to advertise a product you love, Would you not be the same way? I drive a Chevy & tell everyone to get one. Now if i got paid i think i'd do a better job. Its not deceitful. At the end of the day the product does the talking. You dont need to come here and start talking shit about Cableguy, He's done nothing wrong & i have not EVER seen him talk down/talk shit to anyone on this forum & is always helpful from what i see. I'm assuming you started your period.

^^ I agree with these two above. cable guy is an outstanding contributor to this forum and I never seen any dishonesty from him. and I would personally take any advice he gives into consideration because if you have followed the forum for a while you would probably see the guy has a good idea of what he is talking about.

am I a "nuthugger" no.... to be honest I have never run hyper leds, I have run superbright leds. which in my application I choose to use with a great satisfaction and I will refer people to them with no regrets. am I paid? no.. if you(op) had a great experience with a product wouldn't you tell someone to buy from that company to potentially save them from buying a bad product/?

enough said..

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

Archived