Which Class?!?!

loganberry

well in our team (depending what cars we bring) we got one in Street A B and C so you got a chance of seeing one fo us in any of those classes. but, who cars. anything happens in the lanes bro. 30 seconds seems like a long time but, anything can go wrong. deck doesn't turn on. ampd doesn't turn on. you have the wrong track. battery goes dead. lose wire. yada yada yada. its fun.

not as fun as bass race but, its fun.

well i think im gonna stick with my street c plan, and meet up with you sometime and you can give me some pointers.... <_< ill still have to learn a few things, but at least from the info today, i kno alot more about it

does it cost anything to start? i kno each show there is a fee, but to like start competing in general

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well i think im gonna stick with my street c plan, and meet up with you sometime and you can give me some pointers.... <_< ill still have to learn a few things, but at least from the info today, i kno alot more about it

does it cost anything to start? i kno each show there is a fee, but to like start competing in general

just build the system and come out. whatever registration fees are and your in. jus like that. oh but to give you some advice when registering. dB drag racing automatically tracks all contestants on there websie. so the more shows you come to it will track it. You'll have your own stats page so make sure you use the same name at every show and make sure its spelled correctly. Its a pain in the ass trying to get the points from different names after they've been inputted. you can load pictures and get the stats sig when you pay your dues online. whats the points for? you need 75 points inordered to be invited to finals for both bass race and db drag. However, for db drag its a little more comlicated. Lets not get into all that yet. Just come out learn the install rules for your db drag class and then learn how to bass race and go from there.

just build the system and come out. whatever registration fees are and your in. jus like that. oh but to give you some advice when registering. dB drag racing automatically tracks all contestants on there websie. so the more shows you come to it will track it. You'll have your own stats page so make sure you use the same name at every show and make sure its spelled correctly. Its a pain in the ass trying to get the points from different names after they've been inputted. you can load pictures and get the stats sig when you pay your dues online. whats the points for? you need 75 points inordered to be invited to finals for both bass race and db drag. However, for db drag its a little more comlicated. Lets not get into all that yet. Just come out learn the install rules for your db drag class and then learn how to bass race and go from there.

awesome sounds good, for the show in anderson its outlaw spl, i was looking and it looks like i could do the stock class, does the usac give me points as whell?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

awesome sounds good, for the show in anderson its outlaw spl, i was looking and it looks like i could do the stock class, does the usac give me points as whell?

yes sir. a lot more rules. totally different style of competing. but they use the same mics as db drag racing.

yes sir. a lot more rules. totally different style of competing. but they use the same mics as db drag racing.

ok so i think i got the rules of outlaw spl.... but how do they compete? it says mic can b placed anywhere from b pillar forward, is it a burp type deal with a door open?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

well in our team (depending what cars we bring) we got one in Street A B and C so you got a chance of seeing one fo us in any of those classes. but, who cars. anything happens in the lanes bro. 30 seconds seems like a long time but, anything can go wrong. deck doesn't turn on. ampd doesn't turn on. you have the wrong track. battery goes dead. lose wire. yada yada yada. its fun.

not as fun as bass race but, its fun.

yup and when one of the above happen. dont ask for a re run.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Just go to the show and ask the judge he wants you there and in the lanes he will make sure you in the class you should be in

ok i will, thanks a ton for all the help, read it again and it looks like i can do the

POWER CLASSES:

Stock

0 - 600 watts (max 1 amplifier, 1 Battery + Stock)

601-1800 watts (max 3 amplifiers, 1 Battery + Stock)

1801-3000 watts (max 4 amplifiers, 2 Batteries + Stock)

3001 & up watts (unlimited amplifiers, unlimited batteries (size and quantity))

3001 and up stock class

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Ive had the same problem as you man. Trying to read through all the rules to see what class Ill be in. But I think i just decided to say f**k it and ask one of the judges to take a look and tell me what class Im in. That way I dont end up gettin disqualified for runnin in the wrong class. then again, I wanna do db drag and not bass race. I want that one top hit burp.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Ive had the same problem as you man. Trying to read through all the rules to see what class Ill be in. But I think i just decided to say f**k it and ask one of the judges to take a look and tell me what class Im in. That way I dont end up gettin disqualified for runnin in the wrong class. then again, I wanna do db drag and not bass race. I want that one top hit burp.

id like to do it all, i think i understand whats up with br and db, ill bass race 120 and 130, be in street c on db drag, but the usac is what im confused on... =\ oh well i guess ill just show up and see whats what

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived