Sonic Electronix

So I picked everything but my amp

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep just like how t fade clamped one that couldn't even do 18w clean but another did [email protected]. Sounds like some quality shit right there

lol 775 @2.5 for $100 is shitty? thats a fucking deal if you ask me.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

No exactly but those two amps meet my criteria best from what I found. And those audio technix are less than what I was lookin for in power but I understand there under rated and above my price point. At that price I would get the jbl that gives 1k rms at 2 ohms under rated according to "amp test Tuesday" for 220 because it's a brand I'm familiar with and I have the power to spare for an extra 10$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-1200-1-amp-amplifier-1200w-RMS-2400w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/121106776171

$200 for an amp that will do more power than anything you just listed.

And even if that shark audio does not do rated I need 800, it would be close to that, an for the the price not bad but the s/n ratio is only 70 and I would get the audiopipe for that. Because I have never heard of or used that before

shark = audiopipe. same shitty amplifier board. same shitty amplifier in general.

"does rated". stop friggin worrying about that.

want amplifiers that make power? literally almost ANYTHING korean built. dc audio. soundqubed (used to be audioque. same company). digital designs. audiotechnix/ct sounds. sundown audio. crescendo audio.

I meant that I wouldn't but that brand Because it's the same as the audiopipe

Subs= SoundQubed HDC3.112 Amps= Audio Technix1200.1, Sony XM4x40 & Clarion XC1410 Rear= Pioneer 6"x9" coaxial Front= Polk 6 1/4 componants Trunk Lid= Pioneer 6 1/4 coaxil Battery= Optima Yellow-top (front) Shrunken 35AH Wire= 0/2 AWG welding Cable! Alternator= 125amps Extra= Continuous duty solenoid

yep just like how t fade clamped one that couldn't even do 18w clean but another did [email protected]. Sounds like some quality shit right there

"deal"

isnt a "deal" when it blows up on you. just stop it. you're being absurd. its not a "deal". its a piece of shit amplifier with horrible components.

no but 18 FUCKING WATTS is

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

And even if that shark audio does not do rated I need 800, it would be close to that, an for the the price not bad but the s/n ratio is only 70 and I would get the audiopipe for that. Because I have never heard of or used that before

shark = audiopipe. same shitty amplifier board. same shitty amplifier in general.

"does rated". stop friggin worrying about that.

want amplifiers that make power? literally almost ANYTHING korean built. dc audio. soundqubed (used to be audioque. same company). digital designs. audiotechnix/ct sounds. sundown audio. crescendo audio.

I meant that I wouldn't but that brand Because it's the same as the audiopipe

so why are you wanting to get audiopipe in the first place if you dont want to get another brands that has the exact same board?

Just to help get the OP familiar with the brand how about we try and expose him to it with sources.

I don't know of very many people that will just willy nilly try out new electronics of any form.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived