baron_of_bass Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 Haven't seen a thread like this on here so I figured I would start one. Plus, It would be pretty cool to put faces to some of the names on here. My user name is Max_Martinez89 Team Bass-Hz
n8ball2013 Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 Im a man I dont instagram THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Jessica Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 Lmao, what is instagram? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
TRTC360 Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 not sure if trolling or serious. It's a photo sharing app basically. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
baron_of_bass Posted September 28, 2013 Author Report Posted September 28, 2013 Social media lol How old are you guys haha Team Bass-Hz
Jessica Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 Social media? Is that like a tabloid or something? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
big dee Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 I see lots of pics on twitter from Instagram . It's not my thing I use photo bucket only for posting up pics here
Jessica Posted September 28, 2013 Report Posted September 28, 2013 Photobucket ftw Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
donovanl12 Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 Steve has an instagram, as well as a couple other people on here that I'm fillowing, like Chode69, RickyFiery, and a couple more I can't think of
727Designs Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 Taylor7two7 I think. -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.