Steve Meade is the man

That is awesome. My respect level for steve which was already very high has just shot through the roof

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

That's dope bro....big ups to Steve and happy bday bro!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Steve is a great dude and a better friend :) Glad he helped you out bro.. Happy bday ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Happy b-day man....That's a great story

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Happy birthday and the story doesn't surprise me. Any first hand knowledge I have of Steve he has been a very cool guy.

Hopefully he don't get mofo's trying to put stuff on lay away now lol.

Happy Birthday bro. You deserve it. And you sound like you got you one there. Hats off to her as well.

Archived