Second Skin Audio

New dd subs

Dd9515 king

all I asked is it worth the value of the sub and can you hear the difference. every one got bent out of shape because I asked for proof on why they think it is worth it. that's all.

to many people jumping on band wagons before they read the whole post.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

All I hear is about the price./ I know the price I got wasnt any higher than any of hte top of the line subs from any one else. Thats all I'll say.

9915s

dual 1s

supercharged

hmmmm

Like who?

Dude, I'd just stop. You know who he meant, does he really have to spell it out?

"ANYONE ELSE" - there you go, direct quote from n8.

Just thought I'd clear this up for you, he did quote it from his post.

I'll wait for the rest of the butthurt to ensue. :popcorn:

For everyone else, I've always heard decent things about DD but for me the price has always been way high to me it seems. I'm not like everyone else here, and know the price points off the top of my head, but to me, I look at the site and see $899 for a 12" sub, and I'm like WTF!?!? Even if I could get it down a bit, through someone, I can still get a pair of 12" subs from a "major brand", to do the same power for the same amount as one sub from DD at that price.

The other thing I also remember about them is don't they take like abnormally large enclosures for their subs? I mean if you're limited on space, like me with a civic, then having a sub that takes a large enclosure wouldn't help me at all. At that point, you're looking at two things, 2 subs for the same price and an enclosure for the two subs at the same size for one with a DD sub.

Am I thinking about this wrongly? Brian, N8, someone wanna school me please?

all I asked is it worth the value of the sub and can you hear the difference. every one got bent out of shape because I asked for proof on why they think it is worth it. that's all.

to many people jumping on band wagons before they read the whole post.

The other thing, to your question, from what I've seen and read, is there are way too many variables to hear the difference between a sub, is there not? Not all subs take the same space, have the same specs, take the same power. So it would be way too difficult to hear a difference between them, especially enough difference to justify a huge price difference. Again, I may be wrong, but it seems like common sense to me. I'm happy to hear from one of the "big wigs" otherwise if that's the case, or see proof of otherwise. Always looking to learn!

We ordered 4 9915's and 2 M4a's for our shop Tahoe today, will update this when we have some hands on experience. Pulled our Zv4's and 3500v2's to go this route.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I am for sure excited to see them. I kinda wish I would have waited and bought a 9915 instead of a 9515 but since I have a stock alt now, and plan to stick with it for a while, I don't have enough power to run them.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

first of all no one handles me.. if you look at his purplehaze came for me and I didn't send for him.

Hear is another one!

reag the dam post he didn't take N8 statement and re post it. if that was the case this would be fine

I didn't attack him I made a joke.

I new this when he posted it. we are not allowed to make vs pages I was teasing N8 not In a bad way but I was being funny when I post it. I think N8 got that that's why he didn't reply.

But I am glad you are on top of your job.

I have delt with N8 before this is not a big deal. N8 will chime in when he feels the need to. but neither you or purple have can speak for some one ells.

So like I was saying to purple about N8 answering my question by IM/PM me. you can do the same since you open your mouth. so send me some picks and names through pm of 12's around that price. valid not you just wrighting it I want listed items..

Are you feeling it yet?

Can you please rewrite you message once you pass the elementary school level of grammar and spelling? Or at least the next one so that it can be taken seriously?

A) If the guru mod N8 wants to handle you, he will.

B] No you didn't "send" for purplehaze, but he didn't "come for you", he simply saw your question, and saw how N8 specifically said "..top of the line subs from anyone else. That's all I'll say." So when you ask about them, you clearly ignore the fact that he just said "That's all I'll say" since he's implying about the other subs we know of out there.

The exact thing scooter99 pointed out up there.

C) You said he didn't take N8's post and post it...? That's actually funny, because that is literally the exact thing that he did.........

D) So neither me or purple spoke for anybody else. We simply re-stated what had already been said.

Thank you for understanding.

-Dwn4BassAlan, Purplehaze's Secretary of Responses

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

first of all no one handles me.. if you look at his purplehaze came for me and I didn't send for him.

Hear is another one!

reag the dam post he didn't take N8 statement and re post it. if that was the case this would be fine

I didn't attack him I made a joke.

I new this when he posted it. we are not allowed to make vs pages I was teasing N8 not In a bad way but I was being funny when I post it. I think N8 got that that's why he didn't reply.

But I am glad you are on top of your job.

I have delt with N8 before this is not a big deal. N8 will chime in when he feels the need to. but neither you or purple have can speak for some one ells.

So like I was saying to purple about N8 answering my question by IM/PM me. you can do the same since you open your mouth. so send me some picks and names through pm of 12's around that price. valid not you just wrighting it I want listed items..

Are you feeling it yet?

Can you please rewrite you message once you pass the elementary school level of grammar and spelling? Or at least the next one so that it can be taken seriously?

A) If the guru mod N8 wants to handle you, he will.

B] No you didn't "send" for purplehaze, but he didn't "come for you", he simply saw your question, and saw how N8 specifically said "..top of the line subs from anyone else. That's all I'll say." So when you ask about them, you clearly ignore the fact that he just said "That's all I'll say" since he's implying about the other subs we know of out there.

The exact thing scooter99 pointed out up there.

C) You said he didn't take N8's post and post it...? That's actually funny, because that is literally the exact thing that he did.........

D) So neither me or purple spoke for anybody else. We simply re-stated what had already been said.

Thank you for understanding.

-Dwn4BassAlan, Purplehaze's Secretary of Responses

this guy loves me... want pipe

You just picked up on this. I guess he had to have some one point it out for him to have the heart to say some thing. it took this guy how long to think of this?

stop talking about me and enjoy the DD thread like op asked.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Archived