Second Skin Audio

New dd subs

Dd9515 king

Im not convinced it was the woofers faullt yet. These are the first ones Ive seen killed. After a car accident. I have to wonder just how bad they took the accident. If one is jacked up and one is good it can lead to premature failure of the other as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im not convinced it was the woofers faullt yet. These are the first ones Ive seen killed. After a car accident. I have to wonder just how bad they took the accident. If one is jacked up and one is good it can lead to premature failure of the other as well.

it definitely can and i can say ive experienced that first hand more than once with DD.

Idk though im just not convinced yet these subs are worth the money.

there is four of them on two m4as. Little bit more power than he had id think and they seem to be ok.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

there is four of them on two m4as. Little bit more power than he had id think and they seem to be ok.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

it definitely can and i can say ive experienced that first hand more than once with DD.

Idk though im just not convinced yet these subs are worth the money.

Me either. Thats why I let others buy first.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

That's our Tahoe I posted earlier. Take the power like champs, considering doing an M4a per sub.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Apologize if I'm missing anything, however isn't DD website the only way to order/buy DD products? I'm surprise that many popular websites, such as WoofersEtc.com, SonicElectronix.com, etc., does not sell DD products. Reason why I'm asking is because I was wondering to see if any site is selling it for prices that are bit more "friendly." The MSRP prices on DD site is rather high for my taste. The subwoofer itself looks very nice, though! Black and red colors come together awesomely. :)

Only one got damaged in the accident, it had a rip in the surround and a cracked basket but was replaced.

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Apologize if I'm missing anything, however isn't DD website the only way to order/buy DD products? I'm surprise that many popular websites, such as WoofersEtc.com, SonicElectronix.com, etc., does not sell DD products. Reason why I'm asking is because I was wondering to see if any site is selling it for prices that are bit more "friendly." The MSRP prices on DD site is rather high for my taste. The subwoofer itself looks very nice, though! Black and red colors come together awesomely. :)

They will no longer sale directly, and don't allow online sales. Their dealer loyalty makes them hard not to like from a dealer standpoint.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived