Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Just started, been sitting here at the first race for a few minutes now SMH

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ok, as far as XBOX goes the fix is to delete the Title Update then clear the system cache then start the game and online will work....still waiting for this first fucking race though SMH, ppl are waiting with me though

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Ok, update....after sitting there having me and 3 others standing there about to race it never fucking started. Dashboarded and it went to the way before with being stuck looking at nothing saying "waiting for other players" or "Launching session", even doing the delete of update and clear cache 2 more times it still did that. I guess its just luck of the draw if you are able to get other players and then even more lucky if you get enough to start the race. Fucking stupid but w/e

2015 Mazda 6

Archived