A few things...

#1 Why can't i be as dedicated as you in such a new vehicle.......ok not your issue, lol

#2 Is that box like shifted and not straight or have i been drinking too much already?

#3 tint the windows *echo* *echo* *echo* did you hear something?

That thing is sick bro, I am loving everything about what you are doing keep up the good work.

First of all.. THANKS !

YES... the box is on a complete angle.. 30 degrees .. It was challenging for me to build and plan out..

It is tuned to 32 HZ

As for the "TINT".... trust me .." I really want to tint the sides".. but the FUZZ followme,, pull me over all the time for my wheels sticking out enough... .. gets annoying..

But honestly the hardest was cutting the car up/./

man.. I thought about doing it for over a year and measured it a million times.

The dam measurements kept telling me i have enough space for 2x 15s.. and it had to be done.

ran out of time and had to put the car in storage

its just a rough of the trunk..

this is not at all what i want it to look like final.. i basically just threw it in to get it going..

i plan on swaping out the alpine door speakers and using the big phoenix gold amp for the vocals

PICT4019.jpg

Is the white box a phoenix eq?

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Your definitely making efficient use of a very small amount of space. Looking nice and clean. Definitely tuned for this one

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I'll never understand excessive camber on performance cars, or any car for that matter. Do people want uneven tire wear and less traction? I get it's for looks, but I value tire life and traction more than looks. But that's just me.

The car and the build are absolutely badass. I love the equipment choices too.

How many watts is that shift knob? lol

I'll never understand excessive camber on performance cars, or any car for that matter. Do people want uneven tire wear and less traction? I get it's for looks, but I value tire life and traction more than looks. But that's just me.

The car and the build are absolutely badass. I love the equipment choices too.

How many watts is that shift knob? lol

i will try and help u understand camber..

A little bit of camber can set a car up just right..

In my case i need the camber to fit that wide of a rim on the car. That little bit of camber tucks it in perfect.

But honestly.. my camber is not extreme in any case.. The bottom of the tire make full contact.. Its more the toe angle that will give u all the wear on the tire..

as for the little bit of extra wear on the tires.. yes it will wear them out faster.. but hardly anything to really worry about..

I dont want to go on and on.. but i like to do corners fast.. .. you want camber for corners..

If it was a staright line drag car .. no camber at all..

its just build to my taste in driving.

on another hand.. i can actually just grab 2 wrenches and set the camber or toe to dead centre and its now set for straigh line.

I love your build and would love to see the car in person! I followed this on my350z. Where are you located at? Also, check out my log. Been needing help on mids and highs. Keep up the good work and clean that trunk! I'm jealous of your EQ though

Archived