SLAYER1805 Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 Tell her how it is, straight up Don't mince words, if it's over it's over. Don't put her in a position to misinterpret what you say. Your 19, you have a lot of life to live yet and figure stuff out. Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult. You need to be you, and along the way some hearts, including yours, will probably be broken. Better to break now while your single then later when you make a mistake and marry or worse yet have kids with someone who's not the right one. Knock, Knock..... it's life at the door.... suck it up homo and do what you feel b4 what you feel crushes you. I Love This. Best thing I've read all day
tacomaguy1 Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 Eject And pics or lies Team Flex Issues
Awhitewookie Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 ugotposted MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
iceman1575 Posted October 4, 2013 Report Posted October 4, 2013 The best way to address it is to just be up front and honest... It may be hard but that is the best way... You dont have to be a dick about it but sugar coating it or beating around the bush will only make it tougher... Just lay it out to her nicely and then depending on how she responds you can move forward from there... Just my .02 I agree. Best thing to do is to ask her to talk in private, and to calmly listen and explain how you feel, and tell her the truth. There are some things that shouldn't be said to a female, but you have to be honest to earn trust. Who knows, maybe she's been hiding it from you too, and feels the same way. If she doesn't want to discuss it like mature adults, then I wouldn't waste a minute of time. I'll tell you this, I'm about in your same "lifestyle", getting ready to turn 21, had issues with women, never smoke or drank though so I don't know personally how it feels, but I have learned that women are one thing that should not have a major impact on your life. Should you have one? Of course, a good woman can make life 100x better. But after dealing with the drama and crap I have dealt with dealing with crazy ex's (and one false pregnancy claim, turns out the kid wasn't mine luckily, cheating bitch), if you have a hobby or career, focus on it and making it better. I don't worry about having a woman, I have a small sound company and being a volunteer firefighter to worry about. You'll live either way, I know you won't make a dumb choice like harming yourself, we're all better than that, no matter how it feels. Just take it easy and talk things out, if she doesn't want to be mature about it, you don't need her in your life then. Good luck brother. POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.