Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

New alt belt in... shortest ive ever had on it. Took me an hour, and had to have Brandon help me. Still blew a blood vessle in my eye... But its in, with not a single squeek .

Two new MIDs in the doors. I just replaced the most horrible looking ones, i had 2 sitting in the back room.

Replaced the OTHER 02 sensor. All engine lights are now off,... again.

Also tried to use the SMD big boy fasteners. They are a no go. They are to large to get through the mount hole.

Ive pm'd Brian about this, just to ask. But, when i pull the subs for the rebuild, i will REAM the holes out. I also REMOVED the gaskets of all the subs...

They "wrap up" when using a shank so large. Anyone ever wrapped up their glove on a drill bit ?

Long 2 days.

Removed old PRS deck, and put a new one in the arm rest.

For about a month now, my deck has been doing weird shit. Yes, ive been losing the display here and there.... but, it will do this loud loud high pitched, digital sounding noise, then, the USB tabs disappear WTF ? I have to turn the truck off, and back on to get it to "reset". Its been worse and worse. The other day, i took 10 tries to get the tabs back. Fuck that, and fuck the dash. Im going hand held, but "placed".

Removed the old.Heard a "rattle" in there. Found a large cap or something tumbling around in there

IMG_0019_zpshf9urfho.jpg

Ill figure out something with this space.... My mini would fit rad there.

IMG_0022_zpsdbpou5by.jpg

Beefing up

IMG_0018_zpsdxzqdd3z.jpg

In... works fine. Have about 4 feet of travel. And its solid.

IMG_0023_zps5r6ouhey.jpg

IMG_0024_zps0mrw8rae.jpg

Going bandpass on the teams? cool. let's see it :D

love this build bro :)

Thanks. And yup. Against most opinions, im gonna do a 4th with the teams. Got some help in my back pocket :)

Thanks for watching.... winter time itll get odd. ;)

Gay

Gfy

Sloppy kisses.... ;)

Broken head unit = Basshead problems! I wouldn't know anything about that. Maybe one day I will.

And yes to that wrapping the glove in a drill bit comment. Actually did it on the civic last year before autorama, might have been at like 3am. At that point I believe, after cutting the glove off because I couldn't get it unwound, I said eff that it's time to call it a night! LOL

Another show up north done and done.....Truck ran great. Metered like shit. Worse of the season :shrugs: , but, demo'd for hours, and made it back safe. Rolled up with 5 other vehicles. Felt proud.

Elimination with Angel. Hes to smooth with the knob (so to speak). I got caught up watching his score at the end,..lol.

(Me left, Angel on the right)

Getting ready for a 30 second run,.. im up next... :) Me and Bryce, just laying low at the comp. Both of us doing all disciplines.

Lil RED smashes. Bryces car, built by Kenny. 6=12s on 3 hifonics boards. 4th order, around 3/1 Singer alt, .. and it does that shit ALL day. All day.

Archived