Jump to content

Lake that turns animals to stone


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ill bring my bathing suit

Yea then we'll be reading about your statue along with the birds! Haha

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

I read this, I love stuff like this. Also watching the documentaries on finding mermaids or megaladon. Doesn't matter whether or not I think it's real, just to watch some of the stuff is crazy!

The mermaid one was fun to watch!!!

It was wasn't it? Check out the megaladon one, crazy

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I read this, I love stuff like this. Also watching the documentaries on finding mermaids or megaladon. Doesn't matter whether or not I think it's real, just to watch some of the stuff is crazy!

The mermaid one was fun to watch!!!

It was wasn't it? Check out the megaladon one, crazy

Watched both of those, really fun even though they are fake lol. If you liked those you should watch Trollhunter, its on Netflix. Not supposed to be as "documentary" or "real" as the others but still a similar feel, I bet you'd like it.

Team NorthWestSPL

Posted

I read this, I love stuff like this. Also watching the documentaries on finding mermaids or megaladon. Doesn't matter whether or not I think it's real, just to watch some of the stuff is crazy!

The mermaid show! The first time I saw that I just stumbled across it and didn't know it was fake. I kept thinking "why the fuck have I never heard about this before?" :lol2:

Posted

Yeah, but still. The part about how early humanoids moving to water and how that affected posture and shit millions of years ago, and how so many of our physical traits share extreme similarities to water based mammals made me go HHMMMMMM

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Cool pictures.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2555 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...