Second Skin Audio

Fi Vs Dc

thats a good review right there. thanks for the link, i don't go outside of SMD :)

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

fuck it go with a re xxx im sure you can find one about the same price....but if you are completely set on DC then have fun with that...

GL with a XXX they are a pain to get in good condition and if you blow them its a bitch to get parts.

Scott from Fi took 3 weeks to get back to me, and RE dealers/ reps charge alot more then scott

tbh after reading all this idk what to do with, i have about 1300 watt at 2 ohm 1500 at 1 ohm rms to give the sub, i have to 12" cvts in there now, and i wanna do 1 sub to save space some.... but i dont want any less amount of bass, hell im open to all options around the same price.... but as of this moment i think dc is more for me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i dunno honestly with 1500-1600 watts go with a lvl 4 over an ssd if those are your two choices. with that amount of power i think an AQ HDC3 would be nice so take a look into that as well

http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

he is not going to do that amalan.....it either fi or dc here..esp when people ask what they should get

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

he is not going to do that amalan.....it either fi or dc here..esp when people ask what they should get

idk why u said that when i said i was open to suggestions, i want as much if not more bass than i have now, i have around 200-250 to spend on a sub... and you know my wattage im working with... i said i was leaning more towards dc but i wasnt sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

idk why u said that

if the damn multiple quote things were working i could show you why i said that...and you said your max limit is 250...well the aq is 280 and they are still out of stock and im sure you want your sub when you are ready to order

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

if the damn multiple quote things were working i could show you why i said that...and you said your max limit is 250...well the aq is 280 and they are still out of stock and im sure you want your sub when you are ready to order

yea id like to grab it when im ready to order it... id be willing to throw 280 out, but lets just go like this out of these choices

ssd

aq

dc lvl 4

all 15" all being given the same watts, what whould give me the best bang for my buck

thats what i have now, hard to see or hear cause 1 its a video and 2 its on youtube.... but id like no less bass then i have now

and yes i kno, my camera sucks so bad and yes i know i dont take good videos, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived