So I choose to not vote

Our votes don't matter anyways.. we vote for the people who vote!! The purpose for an Electoral College

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

BTW, there shouldn't be any political parties. It should just be Congress (senate and H of Rs with no affiliation). This would prevent dividing a country on false topics and beliefs, which only leads to confusing the masses and ill-informed.

Thats what our First president George Washington suggested to the next president to take office after he resigned, yet our second president John Adams DID NOT LISTEN and thats where the bullshit with political parties started... Of course going that far back in time, they actually "Compromised" . Now days, its a power trip! Too many people want to be King Henry, but if they keep that shit up, They going to wind up like he did too LOL our gov't is a disgrace to our founding fathers and colonist who fought the british for our independence!!!! and as an airmen that served 6yrs, Its a spit in the face for the gov't to treat it's people as such in a time like this!!!

Which is why I quoted what Adams said ;)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

JFK was the last REAL president!!! There was a reason he was killed.... enough said!!!

Good intentions on your comment im sure, But how could you forget about Reagan. Well it seems this was a decent topic to bring up. And im glad at the very least it's gotten people to think and discuss how they feel. Thats one of the greatest things about America, we have the freedom to speak our minds. (well at least we used to) One thing we should not forget was the fall of Rome, when the tides turn and the liberals take control, ot can be the end to any society. Anyways im proud to have served in the United states marine corps, and no matter what fucked up issues or problems our country is or may a have had, we should all be proud and privileged to be an american citizen. I mean hell if we were not the greatest country in the world, then why in the hell does everybody want to come here.

I agree, maybe I should've rephrased it and said once the Bush administration hit the office, we were done for... Everything has been going down ever since!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Actually, Clinton and Reagan were at fault for the housing bubble. Reagan eliminated some wall street regulations (reaganomics of 'getting govt off my back style..and notorious for MANY deregulations) and Clinton's every one should own a home idea. Those two together led to a housing bubble, which Ron Paul started calling out in late 80s/ early 90s...and even in to Bush Jrs term of service...up to the collapse.

And then a nice classic of clips.

Blown

I think The People have forgotten an important quote.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

I also wish we could elect leaders who wish to shrink government involvement in our day to day lives. I am tired of paying 67 different taxes on the same damn dollar. I am tired of having to look up whether or not I can legally carry a knife or a gun. I am tired of worrying about what fines I will have to pay for not buying insurance. I am tired of worrying about what extra hoop the government wants me to jump through because some ignorant shit head that we elected decided it was best for everyone.

I'm not a team player. I don't care what's the greater good. I don't feel responsible for the guy begging for money on the side of the road instead of earning his pay. I don't want to be forced to pay into entitlement programs for people who do not deserve it. I am an American and I choose which institutions, businesses, and people I want to support. I don't need a babysitter to tell me what's good for me to do.

And I don't need to wear my seatbelt if I choose not to.

i will remember not to stop and give you a helping hand if your down on the side if the road begging. Not everyone in need could or can help that. I don't go giving hand outs but I do a few times a year at stop lights . Have a heart bro cause one day that could be any if us holding that sign asking for food

Hey man, I didn't say I wouldn't help them. I said I don't want a government deciding that for me. I'm referring to the typical liberal bleeding heart bullshit for the down trodden. In many cases, these folks are begging for money or sometimes food because they refuse to participate in the programs and services that are available to them already. And honestly, you don't just wake up one day and not have a dime to your name and no job. You make a series or poor choices that get you there. I will never live that life unless it is by choice.

I have been known to give my free meals from work to homeless people or buy pizzas from the nearby Domino's occasionally. This is out of kindness though. Not because Big Brother gouges my paychecks for it. And then turns my hard earned dollars into food stamps to be sold for drug money.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Thank you say huh!!!

People thunk Reagan and Clinton were some gods but the truth is very different, and really opened a new and unopened precedence for lobbyists, NWOs, and camaraderie between big pocket spenders and the politicians who USED to represent the people and not their big pockets. Glass Steagall act? Yeah...let's just take down the one wall that didn't allow wall street to play with consumer money

Ron Paul was the only real choice for America, but as a TRUE conservative and his progress and forward actions would bring America back...which none of the puppets or the string pullers want. It goes against all the big spenders, military industrial complex, and fake conservatives.

Everyone should look VERY CLOSELY at your representatives. If they make backward deals, do not hold your interests, don't cry about it...just vote them out. Once we clean the people who are supposed to represent us, we will be LIGHTYEARS ahead of where we are now.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

We are the lesser evil so to speak its not that we are all that in America . I can think of dozens of places I would rather be than usa

Bigdee, i'm surprised that you would say their are dozens of places you would rather be. Well in the corps i got to travel alot, and their might be some pretty places in the world, no other country affords you all the rights and freedoms we have hear in the good old USA. While i will agree we have our fair share of douche bags here. I will just say this, try and change things, go out and vote and serve your country. And those who don't like it, can get the hell out.

truthsayer

We are the lesser evil so to speak its not that we are all that in America . I can think of dozens of places I would rather be than usa

Bigdee, i'm surprised that you would say their are dozens of places you would rather be. Well in the corps i got to travel alot, and their might be some pretty places in the world, no other country affords you all the rights and freedoms we have hear in the good old USA. While i will agree we have our fair share of douche bags here. I will just say this, try and change things, go out and vote and serve your country. And those who don't like it, can get the hell out.

I have been many places also (former military here also), and I put money on you being in shit hole 3rd world countries. He isn't saying he'd rather be in a 3rd world country, yet places like Europe. The US is a great country, but can you sit here and honestly say we are headed the right direction? Get out and vote? You have 200 million other uneducated masses to deal with. It is the govts fault people have become uneducated. They see a 'familiar' name and choose it..or listen to Faux news, or listen to NBC..or what ever and this is their 'education'. It is sickening. Trust me, having kids, and continuing my own education over the last 5+ years, I have realized how fucked up our system as a whole is. Education being the front runner. Why are my kids learning about midevil times while the biggest history lesson in life is going on? They should focus more on this crap and educate them on govt shut downs, etc. I asked my kids if the learned anything in school about what the date was (constitution day) and they said nope. They had no clue. It got me to thinking "what did we learn in school"? I never learned to balance a check book, never learned what a mortgage was, or a car note, or credit cards and how or what your credit score was/ is. They keep you from learning what you need to know to survive, knowing that only a select few (probably from parents who were taught) will go out and learn what this stuff is. Most kids won't go to college or complete college, so waiting to teach it there is just dumb...or is it from a govt view? You mention Hitler earlier. Know how he got people to believe him and do what he says? Dumbing down the people; rule them with fear; hang something over their head as a means to control. This country is so far backwards, that it may take more than my kids life time to bring us back..or an uprising of common folk to set our Corporate Congress in place. To demand regulations over Wall Street..and so on. We put more money into other 3rd world countries than we do into our own education system; than our own infrastructure. We don't get shit (and I mean shit literally) from other countries. We protect them..they give us nothing. They know we are stupid enough to do it out of our own pocket, because we a re a proud people...and rightfully so, but we have confused proud and ignorant and it has cost us tremendously. I love this country and am still proud, but also embarrassed. Let's see how many have learned their lessons about govt this November and see how many jobs change hands.

This country is wonderful, but at our current rate for how long? Our 1950s infrastructure is weakening and we are being surpassed by countries we help and donate money to. We donate more food relief to Africa than would be enough to feed our own homeless. We donate over 50 billion to other countries...most to countries like Israel, Pakistan, Egypt...for what? $50 billion...think about what that could do each year for the US...that is donated...a hear you go, have this on the tax payers. Not for anything in return, just cause, because we sure as hell don't see anything in return from them. Now add in the DoD cost of troops, etc in these countries....

Shit this country is so great we allow this..

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2730897641001/a-perfect-storm-is-brewing-in-america/

This should anger any of us.

Blown

Archived