bagged and bodied burban

got the tail light reworked for the new fuel cap location. don't really care for these taillights, plus they are cracked and starting to turn yellow so i will probably end up replacing them with stock ones. here is a pic of it closed, just looking like a normal taillight, then a pic of the taillight opened for access to the fuel cap.

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

very nice man

personally i think these look amazing with the ipcw tail lights

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

You all who do shit like this have balls! lol..Mad skills, but balls! I'm scared to change out my head lights hahaha (ok I'm not that bad, but still!)

And I was a certified welder and still couldn't think of doing this to any of my vehicles. :) ....although I want to bag my truck :)

Awesome work indeed!

Carry on!

Edit: Tail light idea is awesome!!!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Love the taillight fill spot, if you're painting it anyway you should shave the stock fuel door ;)

I agree on replacing the taillights though, I'm not a fan of that style either. Too gaudy IMHO

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

found that after the body drop, when i cycled the driver side tire all the way up it was now hitting the wiring harness on the firewall. so i cut out the harness mount and moved it up and towards the middle of the vehicle. i also recessed it about an inch into the firewall just to make sure i had plenty of clearance.

CAM00026.jpg

tucks up like it should now with plenty of clearance between the tire and all those wires

CAM00049.jpg

CAM00050.jpg

CAM00051.jpg

WOW ... I wish I could do all of this to my truck ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

You all who do shit like this have balls! lol..Mad skills, but balls! I'm scared to change out my head lights hahaha (ok I'm not that bad, but still!)

And I was a certified welder and still couldn't think of doing this to any of my vehicles. :) ....although I want to bag my truck :)

Awesome work indeed!

Carry on!

Edit: Tail light idea is awesome!!!

thanks man, i am a certified welder too, but even so it is still kinda nerve racking when you get a project like this finished and take it out for the first time. not just all the welding, but having everything torn apart and making sure you get it all put back together and not forget anything. i pretty much just drove it around town for a week then put it back up on jack stands and went over everything to make sure it was all holding up and to double check everything.

Love the taillight fill spot, if you're painting it anyway you should shave the stock fuel door ;)

I agree on replacing the taillights though, I'm not a fan of that style either. Too gaudy IMHO

i was thinking the same thing about shaving the fuel door. just leaving it alone for now cause even though the paint job sucks, it looks decent driving down the road and from 10' away. just gonna wait till im actually ready to do the paint to do any body mods. paint isn't gonna be anytime soon so im tryin to avoid driving it around half in primer for a long period of time

Archived