Well I thought it was gonna be 9v9 all game modes on Next Gen...turns out its just Ground War....fucking stupid

On that note, M27 with VMR is now my favorite gun. Huge clip now that its an LMG in this game, compared to AR in BO2 (which looked better), also its pretty damn powerful accurate esp if you burst fire

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

9v9 is only ground war? That's fucking stupid, might as well make smaller maps for dlc then, I thought that the ps4 and xbox one was 9v9 for all modes. That's ridiculous.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Yupp me too....I think they will make DLC smaller...there is even a rumor that the first DLC will contain another remake map, this one being Scrapyard. The map names were revealed on "accident" the other day, one of the maps was named Boneyard which was actually the original name for Scrapyard in MW2

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Finished the campaign today on PS4 and started on multiplayer tonight. Not necessarily disappointed but I guess kind of. Some of the maps seem kind of big for the amount of players, quick sniping is still alive as well. Debating still about trading it in already for BF but I'll give it a few days and see what I think. For what it's worth the story was pretty fun to play

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

My coworker just uploaded a gameplay from his PS4...I know that's not even as good as on the console itself and it looks way better than current gen. Much more lightling/shading detail. He played on Prison Break so it was a perfect map to show off the details. On top of that the graphics on Ghosts aren't even that great to begin with

2015 Mazda 6

Archived