hazestorm23 Posted October 13, 2013 Author Report Posted October 13, 2013 Looks like I might have to let one go =[
AMI CUSTOMS Posted October 13, 2013 Report Posted October 13, 2013 Push terminals for just this woofer line, the HDC3 and 4 will still have direct leads as this is desired for SPL applications. TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
Chance_P Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 Push terminals for just this woofer line, the HDC3 and 4 will still have direct leads as this is desired for SPL applications. You obviously are the guy in the know with what this HDS lineup is going to be. If I'm thinking about getting some hdc318's should I hold off or will the HDS line not offer anything comparable?
Kyblack76 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Posted October 14, 2013 I just don't get the "neat-o" factor?? Guess its just me? :shrugs: SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
jarrius Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 I like I want now.... Damn it I just got my hdc3 12 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
bighossf150 Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 I like I want now.... Damn it I just got my hdc3 12 why would you want to downgrade? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
jarrius Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 For another car lol 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.