One bad ass car that has never got finished.... Steve said no but the build will keep going more pic of my cars coming soon

i appreciate that you would want me to work on this car but i am not sure i could do better then was already done. The system looks fine to me. Whats wrong with it?

He needs a whole new one by the sounds of it. Looks like he removed that setup when he went buck on the body and paint.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

i appreciate that you would want me to work on this car but i am not sure i could do better then was already done. The system looks fine to me. Whats wrong with it?

we know you could work some hoopty magic on it. But that post is what i love most about the site. The people who do the most awsome builds are also the humblest( is that even a word?)

07A4B558-E445-47C6-A727-A0B03ED5C2F9-317

And this was the last thing I could deal with went to a shop 3 months and 2,000 later it had only a floore in it..... Just could not deal with the bullshit any more

B27A1FC9-56EB-402B-B51E-1B3D16AFDFEF-317

9A8DD0D1-58AA-49F0-B745-D66B8D54AE07-317

ECF84804-C073-4241-807D-9F8F5D5D6EA1-317

And here it was leaving now it just setts at my shop

EF4F7841-01C5-46D6-BFBA-9D27FC7B7EA4-317

Think he's meaning the sub floor in this post is where it sits now.

Sorry guys I have been bizzy with the family and have not had much time to get on.. And yes there is no system in this car just that floor that a paid $2000 dollars for the thing is you could do 10x the job that was in this car befor like I said there were tons of hidden stuff that I will not post on here beings this is the Internet and that's not who I am . I really need some one of your caliber to help me out on this thing so that the world can enjoy it the way it should be finished and I can have some sleep at night. My love for this car is more then most people would know there is not a day that go's bye that I don't think about this car and were it's at and were it's been...I just want to be able to give it to someone and say hey do your thing with it and not have to worry about it and know in my minde that it's in good hands and I'm not going to get ripped off again .... Please thank about it and if you would like to talk to me about it I can send you my email or phone number I will be out in sac at the end of the month after finals I have a house out there and will be out there for a few weeks

Sorry guys I have been bizzy with the family and have not had much time to get on.. And yes there is no system in this car just that floor that a paid $2000 dollars for the thing is you could do 10x the job that was in this car befor like I said there were tons of hidden stuff that I will not post on here beings this is the Internet and that's not who I am . I really need some one of your caliber to help me out on this thing so that the world can enjoy it the way it should be finished and I can have some sleep at night. My love for this car is more then most people would know there is not a day that go's bye that I don't think about this car and were it's at and were it's been...I just want to be able to give it to someone and say hey do your thing with it and not have to worry about it and know in my minde that it's in good hands and I'm not going to get ripped off again .... Please thank about it and if you would like to talk to me about it I can send you my email or phone number I will be out in sac at the end of the month after finals I have a house out there and will be out there for a few weeks

i can't do it, sorry man. But lots of great installers that i would let work on my car (if i couldn't) here to choose from on this forum. Probably someone who lives closer to you.

good luck!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i can't do it, sorry man. But lots of great installers that i would let work on my car (if i couldn't) here to choose from on this forum. Probably someone who lives closer to you.good luck!

Hey bro no sweat thanks for just say no it's not a big deal I figured it was a long shot any how but I tried... You do some really nice stuff man keep up the good work and maybe I will get around to just doing it myself one of these days I will be sure to make a build log wen I figure out what I'm doing guys hope it will be soon I hat seeing the car the way it is any how thanks....

Well I said pics and lots of them so who wants to see some more of my cars maybe so e pics of my drag car too

Any pics you want to provide would be wonderful. You've got great taste and we would LOVE to see anything you can post up :)

On a side note, sorry to hear that you've been run around so much on the different steps along the way. That really sucks. It seems like great work HAS been done though, like the paint and front end conversion. It takes more than just an average bodywork and fab guy to make that front end cohesive and appropriate.

I would highly suggest someone like Ray West at SONUS, or the guys at Audiotistics in Apple Valley. Tim at Audiotistics also happens to be a BIG Rockford equipment buff. This car, if done right, wouldlikely belong on RF's website along with Meade's ride. Thats my personal opinion obviously, but a build with a T15K is pretty worthy of being on their website in my opinion.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Also to clear up some questions yes the side skirts and bumper are done I just have not put them on because I did not want people to have to work around them wen working on the car

That's awesome man.

I love going to shows and working on cars and it just bugs the hell out of me that some owners done feel that it is important to have matching front and rear bumper + matching side skirts. I tells to see a good amount of front end conversions where the front bumper sags way under the rest of the car and that just seems sloppy to me.

We back to your build, I hope you get things worked it man. I would love to see this car when it's done.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

• 11 months later...

Archived