Anyone A Knukonceptz Expert?

ok well i recently bought some wire from someone on ca.com and he said it was eKo Kable which to my knowledge is 100% copper which is why they took it off the market now because copper prices were too high so i thought it would be a good deal but when i got it, it said KLM wire on the side sooo makes me think i got jacked cause i paid more than what KLM wire retails for... can someone tell me if the eKo cable has eKo written on the side or is it just the KLM jacket with the eKo wire. from the picture on their website it sorta looks like it but it would seem like they would change their print. so basically my question is does anyone know if the eKo Kable has eKo written on the jacket?

I think it has eko printed on the jacket and to what i remember eko was the lowest of the cables and i think it was almost the same as klm witch is copper cladded aluminum

it was a bit more expensive than the KLM wire though because it was pure copper vs the KLM wire which is 10% copper and 90% aluminum.