Magnuson-Moss Act + car audio + new car questions.

yeah it is possible for them to do it, but like JK13 said how far they are willing to take it court wise if you did fight it, and big company's hate law suits because, then it goes on public record, so they tend to not fight the small ones. Im running few amps on my 2012 fusion with 150 stock amp still and no problems since I got it in dec of 2011. It easy to just take all amps and wiring out if need be.

yeah it is possible for them to do it, but like JK13 said how far they are willing to take it court wise if you did fight it, and big company's hate law suits because, then it goes on public record, so they tend to not fight the small ones. Im running few amps on my 2012 fusion with 150 stock amp still and no problems since I got it in dec of 2011. It easy to just take all amps and wiring out if need be.

lovely. lovely. good to know. have you had to drill any holes or anything? out of curiosity.

"A surge in the electrical system fried components, causing a failure in boost control"

You have enough money, someone will find an excuse to work

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Worse comes to worse you can always take everything out before you bring the car in

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

the thing is, the dealer gets paid to do the repair from the manufacturer if it's under warranty. It's not in their interest to find ways to avoid repairing warranty fixes. Now if it an aftermarket upgrade legitly caused the failure then they would have an arguement. However, in my experience, if you push hard enough you can get it fixed. I had a rear-end totally rebuilt and covered under warranty once the dealership realized I was going to take it somewhere else to get fixed. They "called" GM and the very next day told me GM decided to cover the repair. They aren't going to try and push away work that brings money too them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

dont worry about it man, my '13 sierra with 1700miles already has a system halfway installed. So does with mean there will finally be a kranny build log? lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived