The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

you obviously have me confused bro I have my room braced to hell, 2 layers of murdermat, and all braces filled with foam and guess what. I still broke the welds in my roof last week. Check my build thread on here.

gtfo, you only did a 42 and you're talking like you're doing mid 50's

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Flex ain't that bad for some people. Not everyone is concerned about meter score only. I think it's actually quite amazing when a vehicle looks like it's made from cardboard with how much flex it has, but to each his own I suppose. Some people can't help it either without destroying their vehicles to really remove all flex.

As far as making it sound bad, also not always true. I had an ungodly amount of trunk flex in my lexus and you couldn't hear even the faintest rattle from the inside with bass on high, but the outside sounded like you had 970,000,000,000,000,000 bees playing tubas in your trunk or something.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

As far as the broke roof brace I can send you proof of that if you would really like. As far as the meter yes I did a 142 NOT burping, with a box tuned to 32hz, dropping to 11.8 volts, and have NEVER been on a meter before so no idea what to do with this car for numbers. This car is build for music in the high 20 to low 30hz range not the meter. Only metered it to see what it would do.

I've done 144 on music with box tuned to high 20's and have minor flex.

Breaking roof brace seem to be a little high reach tbh

Archived