The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

00j0j_hRI43dBUrzw_600x450_zps8f31c5d5.jp

found this on.cl...

yup

Funniest part is that he had to hack up the box something fierce to even get that to fit. And it's an MTX box. Bet he powered it with a Pyramid amp that he debadged, put an RF logo on it and connected it all with 8g wire that was actually Boss and Legacy butt spliced together.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

You also need a hexagon to cover the sound-shape spectrum.

aaahex_zps038e4973.jpg

You absolutely can not forget the oval sub also. This will summon the ninja turtles into a bowl of Toitle Soup

x065SPG555-f.jpeg

knock the oval all ya want, yes they were too expensive werent made to handle high power, but I was very impressed with the sound. Not like the ground pounders most poeple on here run, but I ran two in my extended cab sonoma off an rf t1500bd and I was not dissapointed.

field replaceable coils and could replace the cone in a matter of minutes was pretty cool, I'll admit I bought them when boston was getting rid of their car audio for 200 each...would not have paid 500 bucks a sub...but 400 for two of those to me was great...still have one sitting in my collection...would no doubt run it again in something else

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

You also need a hexagon to cover the sound-shape spectrum.

aaahex_zps038e4973.jpg

You absolutely can not forget the oval sub also. This will summon the ninja turtles into a bowl of Toitle Soup

x065SPG555-f.jpeg

knock the oval all ya want, yes they were too expensive werent made to handle high power, but I was very impressed with the sound. Not like the ground pounders most poeple on here run, but I ran two in my extended cab sonoma off an rf t1500bd and I was not dissapointed.

field replaceable coils and could replace the cone in a matter of minutes was pretty cool, I'll admit I bought them when boston was getting rid of their car audio for 200 each...would not have paid 500 bucks a sub...but 400 for two of those to me was great...still have one sitting in my collection...would no doubt run it again in something else

didn't you start off your build with those? Because for some reason I want to remember that

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

As I am on this site at work RIGHT now

42 yr. old guy comes up behind me,

HIM: "what do you do on there?" (computer)

ME: "looking at ATV and car audio forums to learn shit"

HIM: "I used to have 2 - 12" Kick Comps and a Rockford Fosgate amp and 4XS crossover and Eclipse deck that folded up, it was like $2,000 worth of equipment 16 years ago. Had it in the back seat of my Ranger"

ME: "oh really, that's awesome......" (trying to just be nice but it's the same stuff we all hear)

HIM: "yea, my friend had a 32" in the trunk of his Buick, we put Dynamat everywhere in that car. He had to take a different way home each day because we lived in Dallas and people would jack you if they knew you had that all in there. That was a big system"

ME: couldn't help but laugh at that point

Must be the Clarion 32" I've heard about though never seen. Used to think it was a running gag like Funky Pups till someone showed me pics of one. Still never seen one in person, nor do I think I ever will.

I saw that large Clarion sub in like '97 or 98 at one of the super sales we had in Downtown Cincinnati. I wanted to buy it but I had a Ford Tempo at the time and that would have been funny to see.

^ how could people be so careless . And let the car go out the door like that ? Door panels are o.k , being on the nice side of comments, trying to be nice. That ride is a danger to the driver and people riding behind it. When the air compressors comes falling through the floor and hits the pavement. Jeeze what want people do .

wooooooooooooooow

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived