LsChevy Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Why does a lot of people prefer subwoofers that is made in the US over others? And what are some good US made subs?
Skullz Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 I prefer to support my fellow american by buying an american made product instead of one made in china, or some country that doesn't slave labor people to manufacture it. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Generally american made in terms of subwoofers is tighter QC, and sometimes better quality. SSA, Crossfire, Fi, AA, and some others are all USA made.... and all of those 4 have VERY similar roots.... Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
n8ball2013 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 Fi oems for crossfire THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
finkster Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 100% American made? I can't think of any. I know Fi machines their own stuff but I don't know about baskets and coils. Still very cool they can machine their own stuff. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 100% American made? I can't think of any. I know Fi machines their own stuff but I don't know about baskets and coils. Still very cool they can machine their own stuff. Like i mentioned, Crossfire, SSA, Fi/AA. They CNC and all that shiz in house, (well all in Fi/AA's house) Sundown gets stuff from china, DC does as well, so does Soundqubed, and about every other company. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
LoudBimmer Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 DC and sundown subs are assembled in US. Amp I believe get built overseas
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 23, 2013 Report Posted October 23, 2013 DC and sundown subs are assembled in US. Amp I believe get built overseas Yep, korean build houses. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.