Sonic Electronix

Make sure your HU is turned off before you unplug and re-plug your rca's

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

RCA's are in the input, thanks. Will have to check the inputs in the radio tomorrow because Pontiac is retarded and think its necessary to take off like every panel in the front to take the radio out..

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

Um dumb question. Are you playing music and not getting not getting sound from them?

Nah I get plenty of sound from they sound perfect. Just noticed one day they we're moving with no sound coming out.

lol Thats really strange in my opinion

Is it a matter of excursion? because I have seen some pro audio drivers get loud without high excursion

Car audio .......nuff said lol ... just jokingIm a teenager currently studying law but all i can think about is car audio....

lol Thats really strange in my opinion

Is it a matter of excursion? because I have seen some pro audio drivers get loud without high excursion

Not really sure what you mean

Um dumb question. Are you playing music and not getting not getting sound from them?

Nah I get plenty of sound from they sound perfect. Just noticed one day they we're moving with no sound coming out.

ok, just was wondering if you were maybe just playing so far below your ISF they were just not getting any power. I'm outta here

You probably have a bad ground for either the amp or the head unit. Loose RCA's can also cause the issue but its usually a bad ground. Also bad capacitors in an amplifier can cause the issue.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

By chance.......

Are we just talking about some normal, low frequency excursion during the music???

You're only going to hear down to 20-ish Hz before the sub moves without making "sound".

:shrug:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived