Kyblack76 Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 God i love dogs. EDIT- hell, my avatar is my lil man actin a troll. I dont have time to read any of this. Ill be back, to contribute. That said.... "the more people i meet, the more i LOVE my dogs" SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
FLA813DOVER Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 beautiful dog man hope she gets better soon 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
dog24fret Posted October 27, 2013 Report Posted October 27, 2013 Really hope she does better soon. Here in Texas parvo is really bad it is in the ground. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
dionysus Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Laying with my pits, I wouldnt be here without em, from mobile assistance to ptsd they literally saved my life. I love all dogs but pits are amazing, they have the most personality out of any dog I've ever been around. A true definition of mans best friend. I hope your baby is doing better bro! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
big dee Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Really hope she does better soon. Here in Texas parvo is really bad it is in the ground.im pretty sure it's in the ground everywhere . It's bad here too . Probly everywhere is the same .
BassJunkie Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 Wow man, really hope your dog is doing better. Updates? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
thefourth Posted October 30, 2013 Author Report Posted October 30, 2013 So I've got an update. My dog is doing I'd say 75% better. Her whole mood has changed for the better. She is eating and using the bathroom regularly again. Her poop was black for a few days which I believe is a sign that there was blood in it, this had me a nervous wreck. Now onto the good news... About an hour ago she went to poop and she passed something that looked like one of her tug rope toys. It was probably as long as my forearm, (disgusting I know) but it came out. The minute she had done it she ran around the house crazy. It must of been a huge relief to get that out. And it was not black, that was a really good sign. Shes now running around the house, chasing the cat and taking over once again. Tail in the air, ears forward and her eyes finally look like their back to normal. Thanks for all the input fellas. I think the bland diet helped her pass it. I'm so relieved and excited to have my baby back to normal! Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
dionysus Posted October 30, 2013 Report Posted October 30, 2013 I hope so too! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.