Bought a new car (well new to me..lol) 03 Seville

Alright so my truck has been giving me hell lately and I had a little money saved up lately, got my 2 year raise, and will be sewing on SrA in 4 months so I figured why not buy a new car now. So I spent the past 3 months searching for what I wanted and finally ended up buying this beautiful car! It has a couple problems but for the price it was well worth it!!

1_zps5eef8b91.jpg

4_zpsc6b9227a.jpg

3_zpsf9c6aee1.jpg

2_zps32a412f7.jpg

6_zpsa2edfe11.jpg

7_zpsc01c1a83.jpg

8_zps757e4582.jpg

9_zpsc897dfa3.jpg

10_zpsa1622dc1.jpg

Now Ive got to fix the vacuum leak common with these as well as the fuel gauge. But after that it'll be system time. And since its such a nice car, Im just going to do a little something to give me some bump and be done with it. Thinking 2 10s or 12s on maybe a 2200 or a 2k.

Congrats on the new ride and the raise. 2 10's ported through the deck lid would be a nice add to the car

Congrats on the new ride and the raise. 2 10's ported through the deck lid would be a nice add to the car

Thanks man, it is pretty nice finally being able to afford my first car I ever bought myself. And I would port it through the rear deck but behind the armrest in the backseat is a cut out which is perfect for a port and there is a factory 12 in the rear deck so there is no need to do anything other than run the port through the armrest hole and keep the 12 as a midbass sub.

Add some fresh headlights into the budget, it really does a lot to freshen up an older car!

The problem is I dont like the factory headlights on these but so far I've seen no one makes aftermarket headlights for this car. Which is really depressing since upgrading is basically what I do for a life...lol

Sweet car man, I got me a 88 brougham :D Caddy's ftw tho

Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit

Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck)

(1) DC XL 15

(2) SQ q1-1200d

(2) Crescendo PWX-6's.

(more to come someday.)

Sweet car man, I got me a 88 brougham :D Caddy's ftw tho

Oh hell yeah dude!! I remember growing up my parents had a 78 DeVille, a 91 Brougham, a 90 DeVille, and then a 93 DeVille. I loved all of them and told myself one day Id buy myself a Cadillac but it had to have everything and this one has everything! Even the back seats are heated...Lol

Looks comfy, nice score!

Oh it is very comfortable! It has 10 way adjustable front seats, lumbar, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, and it drives like a Cadillac. :D Lol The right side mirror angles down when i put the car into reverse so i can see better. It has the memory seats that adjust to your settings when you get in. There is so much I love about this car I cant even begin to list it all. Lol

Archived