Sky Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 I currently have the x15 but I have a buddy that would buy mine. I found out I have more room in my back seat to work with. I was thinking of doing 2 sa 15s. For my power I have a bb2400. Big 3 and a d3100 under the hood. Would I gain some serious output/louder. I know cone area < Never heard the sa's so don't know what to expect compared to the x series. 99 F-150 Build Log
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 i honestly dont think you would gain much going to 2 SA's wit hthe amount of throw the X15 has. You might gain some motor force, but not enough to make a jump in output i dont think. I would try to do an x18. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
ToNasty Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 How much money you willing to spend? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Sky Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Well I'll have $600 to spend. I got more money but don't wanna drain it all. And I want something that will go with my power better. I just want to get as loud as possible with my power I got. 99 F-150 Build Log
Sky Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Or I could go with 2 hdc3 15s with copper coil. And get free shipping 99 F-150 Build Log
LoudBimmer Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 only way to find out is to buy 2 15 SAs, build one amazing box and test it out.
Sky Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 Ya I wish I had loads of money to buy 1 sub of every category with 1000rms+ and see what suits my liking the most hah 99 F-150 Build Log
Nikitaaa Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Cone area is king. I would bet money youd be louder in a proper enclosure. 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
slowfkncar Posted October 29, 2013 Report Posted October 29, 2013 Why not another x15 with a bigger enclosure? Its hard to tell if it will be louder,usually if you can keep it mechanically and thermally under control then more cone area would make it easier for higher output. Then again, it matters on the enclosure design,positioning , cabin type ect..
Sky Posted October 29, 2013 Author Report Posted October 29, 2013 I don't have the money for another x 15 and the power. My power can barely keep up with the x 99 F-150 Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.