Burrito In A Terrible Accident Last Nite: Please Keep Him In Your Thoughts: New Update

throw some 12s on that walker!! show those elders what should be done with walkers! gotta bump while not being able to bump :P ...great ta have ya bakkk

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

throw some 12s on that walker!! show those elders what should be done with walkers! gotta bump while not being able to bump :P ...great ta have ya bakkk

nah hes gonna get it lifted and throw some mickey thompsons on em lol welcome back bro get better soon!

HEY EVERYONE MORE GREAT NEWS, BURRITO IS HOME! HE LOOKS FANTASTIC!

he has to use a walker, will be on meds, and have restrictions on "anything cool in life" ;) for a while but he is home and i couldnt be more happy!!

Im goin to Big-5 (sporting goods) and gettin him the TOP OF THE LINE tennis balls for his walker after work :D gotta hook him up proper you know! :D :D

damn thats awsome... lol maybe u should try to get medicare to buy him a hover-round and he could see the grand canyon.... :rolleyes:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

took me a minute t finally catch up! every single person on here is the straight up shit.... 1st off i wanna thank the good lord for a speedy ass recovery! next i wanna share with my bruthas,my new feelings about life.... when you have a 6 year old son that rellies on his Daddy more than his dad allone... your life is straight up not even your own anymores... i now realise that i live for 1 thing... my son and my son allone! i cant even hardly see the screen right now, but as soon as my personal secretary gets home... i will be back on!

glad your back... get better and take it slow.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

glad to see that you ae at home wit your family. hospitals suck. let me know if you need anything, a ride, some patron, whatever. just playin, i know the docs said to take it easy broham. you had me worried at the beginning there.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Glad to see you are back man! Really glad, I knew you would pull through it!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.