'13 Charger - Populus SHCA XS Singer Tantric & Mclaren

Install is looking nice!

Here is the charger I built http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146201-dodge-charger-10000watts-rms-to-a-pair-of-fi-btl-n3s/
maybe some Ideas from my thread. I got a lot of crap packed into a little bag in it.

Slightly older but from what I remember body structure on the inside is similar.

But pics are shown in thread how I sealed it off if you go that route

20120919_193503_zps25da1786.jpg

Install is looking nice!

Here is the charger I built http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146201-dodge-charger-10000watts-rms-to-a-pair-of-fi-btl-n3s/

maybe some Ideas from my thread. I got a lot of crap packed into a little bag in it.

Slightly older but from what I remember body structure on the inside is similar.

But pics are shown in thread how I sealed it off if you go that route

20120919_193503_zps25da1786.jpg

Lol I have notes on this charger I planned to use on my civic. I liked the way you sealed it up. Need to go back through it now that I own a charger lol but thanks man. I have a feeling I am going to have to suck it up tape it off and use foam and glass to get the look I want.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My main thing was not allowing to screw or bolt anything to the car, or even drill holes in sheet metal.

So everything is crazy pressure fit in place. I can grab the amps that are bolted to the box which is not physically attached to anything, and move the car a few inches back and forth. Its solid :D

Fackkkk ughhh I hate you lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

My main thing was not allowing to screw or bolt anything to the car, or even drill holes in sheet metal.

So everything is crazy pressure fit in place. I can grab the amps that are bolted to the box which is not physically attached to anything, and move the car a few inches back and forth. Its solid :D

Yeah I am working that out now the box now is not bolted to anything and it doesn't budge

I like the gauge cluster and front end on your style a tad bit more tho :D

Does it have projectors and factory HIDs?

Edit: never mind just seen it didnt, my other buddys has it stock thought it looked pretty slick, but not sure on his year.

No not this submodel but I do plan to add those and fog lights very soon.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Fackkkk ughhh I hate you lol

You'll be fine stop whining :lol2:

More pics plz

Next pics I post will be later this week when I try and get the batts in along with working on the new enclosure. Only plan on building one more don't want to do this again, in this car.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

After a few days of arguing and telling him to GFY...My designer over at MMD and I finally reached an agreement on the design of the enclosure and tuning. I love him because he puts up with me lol.

1380744_627475640638232_1521445147_n.png

1384131_627475733971556_1978714356_n.png

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

After a few days of arguing and telling him to GFY...My designer over at MMD and I finally reached an agreement on the design of the enclosure and tuning. I love him because I'm gay

We know bro.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived