Recommendations for 6.5 component set

thesuperiorfighter

I missed the original post wanting loud and clear, and mutliple sets. Just listen to different sets, pick the cheapest one that's acceptable to your ear, and save yourself a bunch of money. I wouldn't waste your money on sq gear for the build direction you stated. Use the 800$ on a few sets of comps. There's too many to name that fit in that category.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I have heard all the Hertz and yes for what they cost, not worth it. Pay attention FOR WHAT THEY COST, yes not worth it, waaaaaaay over priced. Morel you will get what you pay for and the Elates can be found for around $500-600 they get very loud, very clean, take loads of power. The JBL GTI's are awesome, can handle loads of power, mids are super stiff and hard hitting, highs are crystal clear and extra loud for loud subs. Treo's are more of a midbass than mid range, lets cancel those out and Addictive audio are an SQ so ya I jumped the gun on those for what you want. Since you want Pure loudness while staying clear and clean, the Elates or JBL.

says the guy who doesnt want to spend 100 bucks on components.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have heard all the Hertz and yes for what they cost, not worth it. Pay attention FOR WHAT THEY COST, yes not worth it, waaaaaaay over priced. Morel you will get what you pay for and the Elates can be found for around $500-600 they get very loud, very clean, take loads of power. The JBL GTI's are awesome, can handle loads of power, mids are super stiff and hard hitting, highs are crystal clear and extra loud for loud subs. Treo's are more of a midbass than mid range, lets cancel those out and Addictive audio are an SQ so ya I jumped the gun on those for what you want. Since you want Pure loudness while staying clear and clean, the Elates or JBL.

Ummm ya theres a reason for that smart ass! I spent over 12,000 on my last build and will not do that ever again. My financial situation has changed dramatically fyi ass.

Ummm ya theres a reason for that smart ass! I spent over 12,000 on my last build and will not do that ever again. My financial situation has changed dramatically fyi ass.

Uh oh.

You spent 12k on your last build but won't send 100+ for comps? I call shenanigans on you my friend. If you spent that money you know quality. Why get something so inexpensive? just curious

I would go with some image dynamics comps. Higher sensitivity and sound great OP

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Op, sorry your thread got derailed.

Members like Gattiboy13 (why do I think he's trying to imply Gotti but tanked the spelling?) are few and far between and don't usually last around here. They are full of bad info and can really mislead someone.

You said you want to run a total of 4 component sets, 3 up front and one in rear.

$800 budget per pair.

You will get many different opinions about brands etc. I like the fosgate t2 line for your application even though they are way below your budget. Many won't agree.

Speaker placement is going to be as important as anything to maintain clarity, balance etc.

Like Kylar said, pro audio might be a good option to keep up with 10k. You can do it for less than the $3,200 you are willing to spend on components and if done right, it can still sound good.

Just my $.02 and welcome to the forum.

where do the 12 batteries go? and the 2 alts?

Im only going to use 4 batteries. I dont know where you got the number 12 from. It now seems that no one is actually helping me but rather trying to put down my build. For the people who actually helped thank you. Im stuck between hertz and focal at this point. I cant find too much info on linear power speakers. Again thanks for everyones help.

The jbl wont do what you want them to. And honestly. They arent in the same league as the others mentioned. I would have to take a hard look at the hsk line from hertz. If you really dont care about spending money and 800 per set is a good chunk of change then your options sre really endless.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I cant find too much info on linear power speakers. Again thanks for everyones help.

www.linearpower.com

Ask Moderator Ninja (sensai_v4.0) what he thinks about Linear Power component sets and Amplifiers ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived