long distance relationship advice

Alright guys, so me and my gf have been dating for almost three years. We have broken up twice before the most recent time being a year ago..

Both graduating the same highschool, we were forced to attend colleges 300 miles away from each.

She attends a major party school and is constantly partying/drinking/smoking with her sorority and frats at the school.

She has a VERY flirty personality but I know she would never cheat. She just constantly posts pictures with other guys (most recently one with a guys arm around her)

Recently, I have noticed her starting to drift away and honestly the distance is really pissing me off as much as I care for her.

What should I do, guys?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Stop wasting your college life being a good guy and go stick your dick in anything that lets you. Plenty of time to not get laid. Like after you get married and have kids

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Honestly dude seeing as how you have already broken up twice I would just call it quits. Yeah I know it's 3 years but I know that I would not want to have a long distance relationship and if things have been down south for a while and the pictures of the guys and stuff. Calling it quits will be easier than finding out that she cheated, or not being able to see her. Good luck man.

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

I know this is a sensitive subject, but if she's drifting away and partying with other guys, especially given that you two are so far away, and you worrying.... I'm saying that if you need to work to keep a relationship alive, maybe it's best to move on.

I know it hurts and I know it sucks, but circumstances change and if the "spark" goes with it, it might be time to let the fire die

Stop wasting your college life being a good guy and go stick your dick in anything that lets you. Plenty of time to not get laid. Like after you get married and have kids

This is the advice ive been hearing from everyone.

It might sound kinda stupid but I just dont want to loose her from my life in a friend way. Im ready to move on from the relationship side..

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

If shes already partying with dudes and being flirty then shes not considering your feelings much. Lots of vagina in the sea. Some can even do tricks. Since youre already long distance not like youll see her much.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know this is a sensitive subject, but if she's drifting away and partying with other guys, especially given that you two are so far away, and you worrying.... I'm saying that if you need to work to keep a relationship alive, maybe it's best to move on.

I know it hurts and I know it sucks, but circumstances change and if the "spark" goes with it, it might be time to let the fire die

Thanks Chris.. looks like everyone is leaning towards the break up with her side.

Ive always followed my gut feeling with relationships and I just have a bad gut feeling about going on with this one.

st time we broke up, I lasted 2 months with no contact and eventually broke and texted her which led to us getting back together.

I really wanna avoid that happening again

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

If shes already partying with dudes and being flirty then shes not considering your feelings much. Lots of vagina in the sea. Some can even do tricks. Since youre already long distance not like youll see her much.

Thats what I was thinking. Last time I woild see her at school anf shit and that would kinda tear the wound open again and I found myself always checking her social media updates. I dont know how to avoid doing this as weak as it seems.

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

so much win in this post

Archived