Jump to content

long distance relationship advice


Recommended Posts

Posted

So you are a freshman in college?

Coming from someone that did that my freshman year in college I would say end it my man. I would drive an hour and a half every weekend to see my girl..... It was worth it on the weekends but during the week she was always out with other guys. Def not worth it in the long hall man.

It may suck now but it'll be good for you in the long run

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

Yea it's only gonna get worse with you guys being at different schools. I'd break it off and save yourself the time you're wasting worrying about her doing something and pain if she doesn't in fact do something...

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

yeah man unfortunately like everyone else is saying just find someone new and once you do you'll be so distracted with that person you'll forget about your ex.

Posted

Alright guys, so me and my gf have been dating for almost three years. We have broken up twice before the most recent time being a year ago..

Both graduating the same highschool, we were forced to attend colleges 300 miles away from each.

She attends a major party school and is constantly partying/drinking/smoking with her sorority and frats at the school.

She has a VERY flirty personality but I know she would never cheat. She just constantly posts pictures with other guys (most recently one with a guys arm around her)

Recently, I have noticed her starting to drift away and honestly the distance is really pissing me off as much as I care for her.

What should I do, guys?

run like the wind bro! Don't look back ether, I swear it's amazing how women can fool us. I don't see this ending well for you . Usaualy a girl who flurts like this is bad news. I only flirt when I want to have that person . Guys flurt the same as women. Ask your self this. Your thinking she's just a flurt? Dude wake up. Girls are no differ t than guys on this or sex or being sluts . They just don't want us to know this. If my girl flurted with a guy and went as far as skin to skin contact like in your case having the guys arm around her says alot to me. Don't let that ass put a trance on you dude . Snap out of that and go be a man , wtf you think she's doing? I'm sorry if this sounds mean but it's truth. Don't believe it? Stay get hurt then deal with thoughts and pictures of her doing the dirty .girls that's flurts sober? ad drinking an you would be shocked what can happen . Take it for what it's worth but if it was me I would smash that ass a few good times and let her go and find a loyal respecting girl . Girls are just as ruthless and nasty minded as men if not way more .
Posted

Thank god my wife and i have an open relationship to a point so cheating is non exsistant in my house.

Dam I can't type tonite lol

Posted

Do I have to drop some knowledge in this thread?

i think so bro

OK... here we go!

1) Lets get this out there right away, it's gonna break your heart but its true. If you've kissed her in the last 2 months you've tasted other dude(s) dicks.

2) If she's flirty with other dudes in front of you or words gotten back to you what do you think she's done when she hasn't been around or that hasn't gotten back to you?

Lets face it... for some reason your pussy whooped. Maybe she gives great head, maybe she slides a thumb in your ass every now and then whatever. But whatever that whatever is has blinded you to no look at the issue staring you in the face, SHES A HOE.

HOES have there place, but it seems your heart has feelings for this one and that's a bro issue. So listen dude, man up to the fact that she was a sally wag to begin with and now that the 100 mile rule is in place you think she's gonna become housewife material.

Take it from me brother, if you wanna still use her as a cum dumpster be my guest. But know that somewhere out there someone else is and she doesn't deserve your heart,

just your balls

preferably across her chin

Man up, it's not cool to taste other dudes dicks

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

Dude she's not worth it. She's playing you. Go out and party

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8263 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...