long distance relationship advice

I dont have the highest self-esteem.

Remember when I said whatever that whatever is?

Well, we just found out what that whatever is and no its not something to be laughed at. Unfortunately I don't have any advice on this one bro. I am just the type of guy that really could care less what people think of me. I had super cool parents and the guys I grew up with all had cool families too. Was that the reason I don't know. The only advice I can give you is some that I learned a long time ago:

Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” — Bernard Baruch

When you figure that one out you'll be on your way. Good Luck bro, and don't let anyone treat you less than you would ever treat yourself!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Just an fyi. Being an asshole has got me laid way more than beijg a nice and sweet guy. Cant tell you how many times that same chick who called me an asshole ended up thibking differently later.

Be yourself. If they dont like it fuck em. Dont change you and who you are for someone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Do I have to drop some knowledge in this thread?

i think so bro

OK... here we go!

1) Lets get this out there right away, it's gonna break your heart but its true. If you've kissed her in the last 2 months you've tasted other dude(s) dicks.

2) If she's flirty with other dudes in front of you or words gotten back to you what do you think she's done when she hasn't been around or that hasn't gotten back to you?

Lets face it... for some reason your pussy whooped. Maybe she gives great head, maybe she slides a thumb in your ass every now and then whatever. But whatever that whatever is has blinded you to no look at the issue staring you in the face, SHES A HOE.

HOES have there place, but it seems your heart has feelings for this one and that's a bro issue. So listen dude, man up to the fact that she was a sally wag to begin with and now that the 100 mile rule is in place you think she's gonna become housewife material.

Take it from me brother, if you wanna still use her as a cum dumpster be my guest. But know that somewhere out there someone else is and she doesn't deserve your heart,

just your balls

preferably across her chin

Man up, it's not cool to taste other dudes dicks

I spit my drink all over my screen!!!!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

bumpintl showin up late to tell you to break it off and find a few bad bitches. Get your college game on. Believe me, I've been through the long distance thing on and off for three years, took me a few days at college to realize it was dumb to keep going. 3 weeks and a lot more fun later, here we are... just my 2 cents

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

One more thing. I was once in your shoes. Small town small school.Knew all the girls so it was like constant friend zone. You had known each other for so long and hung out and partied for so long you were all like family. Know how long it took me to get laid when I lef tthat rinky dink ass small town and joined the Marine Corps? One night. The very first night I hit town for my MOS school I found a down chick. I didnt have to do anything special be anyone I wasn't. Just was myself. Once you get a couple under your belt you'll be amazed at how eager girls are.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

One more thing. I was once in your shoes. Small town small school.Knew all the girls so it was like constant friend zone. You had known each other for so long and hung out and partied for so long you were all like family. Know how long it took me to get laid when I lef tthat rinky dink ass small town and joined the Marine Corps? One night. The very first night I hit town for my MOS school I found a down chick. I didnt have to do anything special be anyone I wasn't. Just was myself. Once you get a couple under your belt you'll be amazed at how eager girls are.

I can completely relate. At my highschool I knew everyone but we only had a graduating class of around 60 people.

At my new community college there is a lot of new faces. I just gotta get back into the game. Its been a while..

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw