trivalboss Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 So today I saw that soundqubed came out with new HDS and HDC series subs. The price looks unbelievable. I ordered an HDS2 12 inch and was wondering if yall think they look any good. I was looking for a thread over this and didn't find one so I thought I should start one.
DubNDodge Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Let us know how it works out. You will probably be one of the first to have it '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
trivalboss Posted November 1, 2013 Author Report Posted November 1, 2013 Hopefully the sub will like the enclosure I made for a single SA-12.
DubNDodge Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Hopefully the sub will like the enclosure I made for a single SA-12. Guess you'll have to find out. I know the previous models liked big boxes. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
LoudBimmer Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 1200wrms sub for $139. Not sure about that lol I'll wait till black friday sale and maybe grab one or two
Brandonbkd Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Yes they were just released so I think you're the first to get one. Let us know how they turn out. I saw how cheap the HDS series are and it's unbelievable FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
DubNDodge Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 1200wrms sub for $139. Not sure about that lol I'll wait till black friday sale and maybe grab one or two it has a 3" coil so it's possible. their old 2.5" coil model is handling 1k pretty well. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
graham0599 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Let us know how it works out. SQ makes a good product, they're a sister company to Digital Designs, same building actually. My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
BoomZoom808 Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Looks very similar to the DD 1500 series just with a bigger coil. Looks like same cone, softparts and basket. 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Wood Posted November 1, 2013 Report Posted November 1, 2013 Ok so, I was JUST thinking about getting so Sundown Sa's but If I can get the same thing for $100 less.... hmmmmmmmm, I'm REALLY thinking about this... and 1200rms for $139 ?? You match that with CT sounds prices and you have NO REASON not to have bass!!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.