No Shave November - 2013

Mine is starting to fill in and thicken up a bit, its longer than the start pick I took! I'm not shaving all winter, just keep my neckline clean tho! Lol my lady HATES it!

IMG_20131122_130248_zpsd084883b.jpg

Photoon11-22-13at318PM.jpg

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

I'm not really able to do it. Going on interviews and I've had to shave a few times. Had a good one going for a while, well a neck beard anyway. I can grow the stash, I can grow the neck beard, but for some reason "never dos the two shall meet." I don't know. Whatever, it sucks. I've always wanted a good beard.

I have a question though, why when some of you guys take your pictures to you look like crazed psychopaths!!! I mean really, mix in a smile on occasion. David's got a nice smile, Colin, Billy, we all know Adam appreciates the smiles on you guys. Stop looking like you're out to murder someone! Hey where's Rosco? Doesn't his beard have a beard? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I'm interested to see where you guys end up.

But what if we ARE out for murrrdaaah!!??

1391423_10200268304108551_80014923_n.jpg

1463157_10200268304028549_1657022608_n.j

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I will tell you David- sometimes not shaving is hard. There have been many days where I've just wanted to take the clippers out and hack it off. The urge usually passes in about 3 days or so. Sometimes a little trim and tidying up the neck line helps kill the urge too- usually for a couple of months or so.

If I hadn't trimmed mine at all, there is no telling what it would look like. I've trimmed off at least 2" in places. The deal is- it doesn't all grow at the same speed or fullness, which SUCKS. But, the longer I keep it, the better things seem to get as far as everything being all filled in.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived