David Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Well since photobucket fucked up their app I can't find the IMG tags. Grrr
dionysus Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Mine is starting to fill in and thicken up a bit, its longer than the start pick I took! I'm not shaving all winter, just keep my neckline clean tho! Lol my lady HATES it! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
sayhuh? Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Oh and it's really starting to get thick, I'm digging it!! hahaha, well my wife would be one then...want her? PLease??? hahahaha Blown
David Bailey Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
David Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 Oh and it's really starting to get thick, I'm digging it!!hahaha, well my wife would be one then...want her? PLease??? hahahaha Is she hot lol
scooter99 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 I'm not really able to do it. Going on interviews and I've had to shave a few times. Had a good one going for a while, well a neck beard anyway. I can grow the stash, I can grow the neck beard, but for some reason "never dos the two shall meet." I don't know. Whatever, it sucks. I've always wanted a good beard. I have a question though, why when some of you guys take your pictures to you look like crazed psychopaths!!! I mean really, mix in a smile on occasion. David's got a nice smile, Colin, Billy, we all know Adam appreciates the smiles on you guys. Stop looking like you're out to murder someone! Hey where's Rosco? Doesn't his beard have a beard? Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I'm interested to see where you guys end up. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 But what if we ARE out for murrrdaaah!!?? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
David Posted November 22, 2013 Report Posted November 22, 2013 But what if we ARE out for murrrdaaah!!?? I want mine to look like this haha
Colin - STAPUFT Posted November 22, 2013 Author Report Posted November 22, 2013 I will tell you David- sometimes not shaving is hard. There have been many days where I've just wanted to take the clippers out and hack it off. The urge usually passes in about 3 days or so. Sometimes a little trim and tidying up the neck line helps kill the urge too- usually for a couple of months or so. If I hadn't trimmed mine at all, there is no telling what it would look like. I've trimmed off at least 2" in places. The deal is- it doesn't all grow at the same speed or fullness, which SUCKS. But, the longer I keep it, the better things seem to get as far as everything being all filled in. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.