Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Doesnt even look remotely close to a nightshade.

Nightshades are beast. Wont lie. I think he was refering more along the lines of the Z Then AB subs AQ subs Ect

Fi seems to use a COIL that will take the power

Others will use a stiff suspension to take the power.

How many Fi/AA/ssa/crossfire subs do you see with black coils? Not many. What about torn softparts? Not many 99% of the time it will be a burnt lead because the user goes - " derp! I dont smell coil, NEED MOAR POWAR " then they either send a clipped/dirty signal to the sub or just wayyyy to much power an fry the leads.

My 10s get HOT but. Never stink like burning coil. Hot subs are fine (dustcaps) that just means the cooling is working well. I have never pulled a sub apart from my truck with a darkend coil, and i beat the shit out of them. My probem is i rip the leads because i get volume knob happy

Guess I'm gonna have to grab some Fi's and test them out :)

Sundowns are getting old

Nightshades are beast. Wont lie. I think he was refering more along the lines of the Z Then AB subs AQ subs Ect

How many Fi/AA/ssa/crossfire subs do you see with black coils? Not many. What about torn softparts? Not many 99% of the time it will be a burnt lead because the user goes - " derp! I dont smell coil, NEED MOAR POWAR " then they either send a clipped/dirty signal to the sub or just wayyyy to much power an fry the leads.

My 10s get HOT but. Never stink like burning coil. Hot subs are fine (dustcaps) that just means the cooling is working well. I have never pulled a sub apart from my truck with a darkend coil, and i beat the shit out of them. My probem is i rip the leads because i get volume knob happy

Guess I'm gonna have to grab some Fi's and test them out :)

Sundowns are getting old

Jake makes a hell of a product and I believe his coils are American made if I'm not mistaken, but from what I've heard people like the way the aa/fi reproduces sound over sundown.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I've owned the 1st gen btls and 2nd gen btls. both get stinky.

TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET

150Db Club

160Db club in the future

I see krakin as a threat

Archived