Idk if tinting the windows is possible but could someone make the wheels black?

20131027_185436_zps62449202.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Thats what I will do but I wanted a better idea of apperance first

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I have to agree. Ive never seen a car tinted thsat I looked at and said man that would look better with a fishbowl. Well unless the tint was fuckes up or purple lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ya the tint will happen no matter what I imagine. Im torn between 5 or 20. I wouod just hate to waste the money on plastidip to not like it. And I feel like tint would help the black wheels out in looks for the overall image of do I want to

Get 5 percent all around, you won't regret it, well until the tickets start rollin' in that is. I have double layer tint all around making my front windows read 13 percent and the back windows around 4 percent and I have 35 percent across the entire front windshield and a 5 percent strip on top. It's dark but not too dark to where you can't see my outline while I'm driving. The only time you can't see in my car completely is overcast days, which is one of the days I got a ticket. The windshield tint def helps during the day, but at night you better have some good HID headlights if you go with it cause it does darken everything a shade or two. Most shops won't do the whole front windshield and if they do they make you pay cash and won't write you a receipt. Just be careful with whatever you get the first few times you drive at night because going from no tint to tint all of a sudden takes some getting used to the first few nights, especially if you get 5 percent tint. My front windows are around 13 percent like I just said and I live in the country and always have to roll down my windows to see when pulling into a driveway so I don't hit anything. As for the wheels use plasti dip like everyone else has stated. I've had my wheels plasti dipped for almost a year now and love them, I put the stuff to the test multiple times and scraped it with a knife on purpose to see if it would mess up and the stuff is very tough. It only comes off when you're ready to peel it off. I also have it on my bumpers and grille and love it. The wheel kits on dipyourcar.com are very cheap and worth the price too. I think you can also order the wheel kits on ebay and get free shipping. Anyways sorry to ramble so much, hope all this helps!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

I had 5% on top of 20% in my truck on the back window and I couldnt see anything but i think that was because of the glare coming in from the other sides. unless you get the windshield done around here you arent very likely to get a ticket. I guess i will go with 5%.

Have plastidip on rims. Does no adhere good at the area where the tire seals at rim. Cleaned rim with lacquer thinner and stills peels of there. It is only like 1/8 of a inch but noticeable. Going to purchase new black rims for replacements. I feel the rims look good for the price. 6.00 at H.D. Will see how the handle the salt and cold winters of Ohio. Have it on emblems works good on them. Going to do front grill on Commander and see how it works there.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12