6.5" Components for under $300

intrevic

CDT you can get some for around 300. Also the hertz energy series I think is around that price.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I will probably never go crescendo again. The quality is not there in their components. Everything else about them is good.

I am going to be using image dynamics cxs6.5's in my next build. Used their cheapest set before and it was amazing. This is one step up.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

The JBL 660 are good and loud. Use your amp bridged : 2 channels bridged for left and 2 channels bridged for right.

Don't turn the gain too high.

Those Crescendo...I doubt they could sound as good as the JBL.

If you can listen to some speakers, you could tell us what you prefer. Try to listen to some Hertz or Focal speakers, to know how good speakers sound.

You only need one set, nothing needed in the rear (doors or hatch). That will be neough for sure.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I know beyma is good my family swears by them in Puerto Rico but they have totally different setups than what I want. They do all the fiberglass in the doors and all that customizing. I'm just trying to keep it simple and I was interested in the image dynamics as well

Archived