I'm done with the nba now for good. Not s single game from here on out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm done with the nba now for good. Not s single game from here on out

welcome to the club.. i havent watched an NBA game for 2 seasons.. greedy as players who want more than they are worth..

Lebron and company gonna wax that ass tomorrow brother lol. Last year they were down kyrie and love, and Lebron managed to make it a series.

I'm a Lebron guy, but I can respect the Warriors they are doing amazing things this season. They're hungry even though they won a ring last year. They better watch out though because the Spurs are moving in silence.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Lebron and company gonna wax that ass tomorrow brother lol. Last year they were down kyrie and love, and Lebron managed to make it a series.

I'm a Lebron guy, but I can respect the Warriors they are doing amazing things this season. They're hungry even though they won a ring last year. They better watch out though because the Spurs are moving in silence.

honestly.. if it wasn't for the Lakers taking a few champion ships the Spurs would have had more.. the last 6 the lakers took would have been all spurs.. spurs have had a good team for over 20 years..

Cavs had a full healthy team and we are down Harrison Barnes. Curry was even out for a little while. What happened?

:)

Cavs had a full healthy team and we are down Harrison Barnes. Curry was even out for a little while. What happened?

:)

Looked like the refs were calling a one sided game. There a few bs calls that went the Warriors way. How do you not call a T on that play where Livingston went for thompsons neck smh but they game Michael Thompson a tech call for a fouls that was no where near what Livingston pulled. Kyrie has played 3 games since returning, once that rust wears off, I'm sure the Cavs will rough out the edges. Cavs will be the team that comes out of the east since it so weak. I feel like San Antonio has the firepower to win the west and possibly the whole thing.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Both teams got shitty calls but you have to admit, curry gets it the worst. Lebron gets tapped and It's a foul. Curry gets knocked down and it's cleaned. Even the announcers said there's a special set of rules for curry.

And yes the Cavs are the top team in the east but that's because the east is shit

Both teams got shitty calls but you have to admit, curry gets it the worst. Lebron gets tapped and It's a foul. Curry gets knocked down and it's cleaned. Even the announcers said there's a special set of rules for curry.

And yes the Cavs are the top team in the east but that's because the east is shit

I agree that the east is a much weaker conference, which is why I am almost positive that they will make it to the finals. I'm not a warrior hater, I dispise the Spurs, but I honestly feel like they are creeping their way to the top.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived