Where my Basketball fellas at?

kobe is a done deal

the end has begun

Anyone think Cleveland will wake up at some point? Havent watch enough of their games to really chime in on them.

no. I dont mean to jinx but Lebron will have a career ending injury or something fucked up and everyone will say oh he went back to Cleveland and his dick fell off

this is not a happy place and I think you need to live in a positive environment to have the championship mindset

kobe is a done deal

the end has begun

Anyone think Cleveland will wake up at some point? Havent watch enough of their games to really chime in on them.

no. I dont mean to jinx but Lebron will have a career ending injury or something fucked up and everyone will say oh he went back to Cleveland and his dick fell off

this is not a happy place and I think you need to live in a positive environment to have the championship mindset

Kobe is done, in my opinion he is in that part of his career to come off the bench on a stacked team.I don't see him doing that he's too arrogant. Lebron going back home and not achieving,is the hardest thing to go through. Cavs don't seem to really love to play with each other,and it feels like Lebron can't be the man like he was before Kyrie came.

one thing is for sure...mad respect for the black mamba for not bouncing around from franchise to franchise chasing another championship! he will retire a laker, and id be amazed if they don't retire his jersey!

the future?

shaq and kobe having their own show on nba tv...and it will be hilarious as a motha!

meanwhile,...I gotta focus for my Mavs tonight as they take on Rose and Co! Bring it Chicago!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

one thing is for sure...mad respect for the black mamba for not bouncing around from franchise to franchise chasing another championship! he will retire a laker, and id be amazed if they don't retire his jersey!

the future?

shaq and kobe having their own show on nba tv...and it will be hilarious as a motha!

meanwhile,...I gotta focus for my Mavs tonight as they take on Rose and Co! Bring it Chicago!

Shoot the shit out of you if the Bulls lose. It's the chicago way.

Timberwolves all the way.....

:peepwall:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

I might have been wrong. the Cavs are on a nice little winning streak against good teams.

they are good but its going to take them atleast a year to get used to eachother. The cavs are full of beasts but they cant play together at full potential yet

oh and GO WARRIORS!

Warriors have been lookin scary! I agree with ToNasty about the Cavs...full of talent, but not "clicking together" to the fullest. Meanwhile, my Mavs have moved up to the #5 spot. That OT

win against the Blazers the other day totally made my week, even though we seem to have a hard time beating all the other top ranked west teams. Rondo is out, and Monta will be a

game time decision as we take on the Jazz tonight. And the All Star game is right around the corner! :yahoo:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Archived