Jump to content

crescendo audio pro mids and tweeter


fx4trucker

Recommended Posts

Posted

has any one here used the crescendo audio pro mids and tweeters ? I was looking at them well the price seems really good just wanted to know if they were worth getting .

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Posted

I don't but many do

Do you have a proceser or eq to run them

If not get some std comp

X2 I wouldn't run pro audio without some dsp.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I have heard the mods and the highs and they both do well. I was really impressed with the tweet, it was high and it didn't tear my ears apart.

Posted

X2 I wouldn't run pro audio without some dsp.

Same here.. then again, Im incredibly picky. I know what I like.. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I spent tuning my 3Sixty for my active front stage..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

X2 I wouldn't run pro audio without some dsp.

Same here.. then again, Im incredibly picky. I know what I like.. I can't even begin to tell you how many hours I spent tuning my 3Sixty for my active front stage..

I have ~20+ hours tuning mine. When I added the new speakers in the doors I tuned and when they broke in a sweetened up a bit I tuned again. You do a couple small adjustments, go through a dozen reference tracks; then adjust again. It takes a lot of time.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 952 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...