Sonic Electronix

bad a$$ setup but car is a hupty why?

For me I'd never put a huge nice system in a nice ass car.. that's just retarded. Who would make their nice car go to shit with bass? I'd rather rattle apart a shitty car that was cheap than ruin my nice car. It's just common when im sense to me.

when I'm saying a nice car I mean like a 2000 impala or some sort not talking about 2013 truck or car lexus and shit like that me if your going to put so much money in a car inside why not outside to I'm just trying to make a point to like my car its nice it ain't no Lexus but I keep it clean ya things here and there have broken from bass but I fix it

For me I'd never put a huge nice system in a nice ass car.. that's just retarded. Who would make their nice car go to shit with bass? I'd rather rattle apart a shitty car that was cheap than ruin my nice car. It's just common sense to me.

You're a bass nerd on a website with a bunch of other bass nerds who subject themselves daily to sound pressures that well exceed the commonly assumed threshold of hearing damage.

Not too many people outside this forum would see any common sense whatever in putting that much bass in ANYTHING.... nice or not. ;-)

Just saying... most things are relative to one's perspective.

Oh and... fuck those stupid ass pussies who don't like excessive amounts of bass. :jon:

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Then when the car breaks down you sell your system to get the car repaired. Seen it so many times.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

No need to tell the OP that it's not his money so who gives a fuck. He simply asked a question and maybe some opinions, he didn't tell you *how* to spend your money, simply ask *why*

On topic: I like a lot of the point brought up into this thread. I have gone over this same subject in my head numerous times through out the years. Multiple times I have bought vehicles around what system I wanted to have. Some were nice, and some were mediocre at best. I still own multiple vehicles and in the end I ended up putting systems in most of them because no matter what I am driving or why I wanted some bass. I have struggled with is it worth it or not and if i wanted to wreck certain vehicles or not, etc, etc, etc. as like lots have already commented on.

Anyways, I agree with some people can only afford one or the other. Also, that loud bass does wreck shit on cars and it's something to consider whether you got the money or not. Then it also comes to people with lots money are gonna do whatever they want whether it means wrecking expensive cars or not. And then of course like lots have already said some don't care if they wreck nice cars or not because it's all about dedication to the sport. Nice car is a relative term defined by a person income, age, family history, area of residence, etc, etc. but you get the point. Lots of reasons why people do what they do, whether it be because they have to or they can but still it's nice to see lots of other peoples ideas on this subject. =)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

No need to tell the OP that it's not his money so who gives a fuck. He simply asked a question and maybe some opinions, he didn't tell you *how* to spend your money, simply ask *why*

On topic: I like a lot of the point brought up into this thread. I have gone over this same subject in my head numerous times through out the years. Multiple times I have bought vehicles around what system I wanted to have. Some were nice, and some were mediocre at best. I still own multiple vehicles and in the end I ended up putting systems in most of them because no matter what I am driving or why I wanted some bass. I have struggled with is it worth it or not and if i wanted to wreck certain vehicles or not, etc, etc, etc. as like lots have already commented on.

Anyways, I agree with some people can only afford one or the other. Also, that loud bass does wreck shit on cars and it's something to consider whether you got the money or not. Then it also comes to people with lots money are gonna do whatever they want whether it means wrecking expensive cars or not. And then of course like lots have already said some don't care if they wreck nice cars or not because it's all about dedication to the sport. Nice car is a relative term defined by a person income, age, family history, area of residence, etc, etc. but you get the point. Lots of reasons why people do what they do, whether it be because they have to or they can but still it's nice to see lots of other peoples ideas on this subject. =)

thanks brother I agree with you it was just a ? Good point u made

in the end it's all about what you can afford. Same principle as when i was in high school and all these rich kids were getting brand new trucks and destroying them by putting them in the mud. You have no idea how many times i replaced transmissions in brand new 2009 chevrolet trucks and when i pulled the pan it would have 3 inches or more of mud in it. If they can afford to do it, more power to them. I personally believe this is a great hobby, and in all hobbies, you have to pay to play. Whether you only have 2 kicker cvr's. or 4 btl 18's, its all about what is in your budget. BUT it is sometimes alot easier to do audio than buy a really nice car. For instance you might only have so much money to get a car, and you need a car to get yourself around. Where as in the case of audio, you can slowly save up and buy equipment a little at a time to do a massive build. Which the more i look on here, the more i see that is the case.

Well shit I guess I shouldn't put the stuff in my car then huh :peepwall:. IDGAF though

It's a dodge wouldn't matter anyway:P lol jk

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Well shit I guess I shouldn't put the stuff in my car then huh :peepwall:. IDGAF though

It's a dodge wouldn't matter anyway:P lol jk

Touche tough talk from a Ford owner (atleast I think thats a Ford in the pic.) :lol2)

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived