DubNDodge Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Any one buy a used car and drive it awhile then realize this cars been in an accident? All kinds of weird issues that's like how tha fuck or why is this like that? Just look at that pic in the topic lol enough said ! Sorry dude not making jokes about you or anything Well my mom ditched my car quite a few times before I got it. So many issues on the right side of the car. Upper ball joint in the front right suspension just popped out of the socket and was just being held by the boot. The brakes wear more on that side as well. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
axevon Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 please tell me that im not the only one who finds your avatar perfect for posting in this thread lol lol the horse mask just tops it off doesn't it? Dorm room setup: SQ SDC2.5 12" @ 8 ohms Klipsch 300 watt home theater sub amp Marantz 1030 amplifier Future car build: Audio Technix 1200.1d Fi SSD 12 w/ cooling and flatwind coil 6th order dual reflex enclosure
Krazykid122 Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too??? i had another comment here, i decided not to share anymore so now its this, wasn't sure how to delete a post hah. 02 Dodge Durango 1 Fi SP4 18" .v2 Sundown SCV3k @.5 Ohms XS D3100 up front Northstar SMS AGM 400 in the back All XS Power 0ga OFC 240a Apex h/o alternator Pioneer AVH-X2500BT HU Dual 0ga runs from the alt to battery Dual 0ga runs from battery to amp
Krazykid122 Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 please tell me that im not the only one who finds your avatar perfect for posting in this thread lol lmao!! i thought the same thing!! 02 Dodge Durango 1 Fi SP4 18" .v2 Sundown SCV3k @.5 Ohms XS D3100 up front Northstar SMS AGM 400 in the back All XS Power 0ga OFC 240a Apex h/o alternator Pioneer AVH-X2500BT HU Dual 0ga runs from the alt to battery Dual 0ga runs from battery to amp
zayres29 Posted November 7, 2013 Author Report Posted November 7, 2013 My property tax is due as well... last month... Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
revoracing247 Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 My property tax is due as well... last month... get a Geo Metro? gotta live within your means. ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
axevon Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 please tell me that im not the only one who finds your avatar perfect for posting in this thread lol lmao!! i thought the same thing!! Just to clear it up that is not me drifting a van in a horse mask lol. It is some other dude that deserves a medal for creativity and badassery Dorm room setup: SQ SDC2.5 12" @ 8 ohms Klipsch 300 watt home theater sub amp Marantz 1030 amplifier Future car build: Audio Technix 1200.1d Fi SSD 12 w/ cooling and flatwind coil 6th order dual reflex enclosure
zayres29 Posted November 7, 2013 Author Report Posted November 7, 2013 I can't really bust ass be cause my ass is already busted that's the whole reason I'm on workers comp Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Brandonbkd Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 I can't really bust ass be cause my ass is already busted that's the whole reason I'm on workers comp I would start looking into ANY way you could cut your budget...I mean thats probably gonna be the best thing to do... FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
Jskiles Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too??? Man the fuck up. I got two women pregnant before I graduated high school. One said it wasn't mine( and on birth control) only two show up a year later and I did a DNA test during that time I had already gotten a woman who was 10 years older than me pregnant ( said she couldn't have kids). Shit is scary and I'm just now finishing up college at age 26 but my life was not fucked. If I didn't have kids, the path I was going into would have had me dead or in jail. 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.