Awhitewookie Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 You could do a removable wall like me if you aren't fully comitted to a complete wall MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
RobertR Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 Thanks guys. You helped me convince the owner to wall it off. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
HowLowCanYouGo Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
goldeneye4564 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 geo metro walled, what a great combination. I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
Smoove Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Hellz ya, we can have a GEO vs GEO bass off http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178141-eggxtreme-geo-geo-metro/ 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
RobertR Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 Hellz ya, we can have a GEO vs GEO bass off http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178141-eggxtreme-geo-geo-metro/ Yeah I saw that thread. Im always ready for some sorta friendly competition. Havent had a chance to watch the vids yet. I really want to know what he is running in his. If this thing puts up decent numbers with the sxx's....... I have a few RE mt 18's at the shop that are just taking up space I might build my own damn geo. Call it the Metrosexual BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.