RobertR Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 97 geo metro 2 RE SXX 18's w/ psi soft parts 2 DD m2b's This is not a daily driver. Only time it will be driven is to competitions. Looking for opinions on this. I have zero experience with this car. Wall it off? Fire them up with ports to the rear? Behind the b pillar and below window line with everything firing forward? BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
Smoove Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 There is another thread on here where a guy just put a wall in his GEO. I say wall it since it's not a daily driver. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Kevin M Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 WALLLLLLLLLLL. Definitely. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
n8ball2013 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Youre asking the wrong forum. Id wall off my kids stroller if I could of course by the time I finished it shed be driving THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
goldeneye4564 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 wall it, port on drivers side I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
HowLowCanYouGo Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Wall that sucker!!! Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Kyblack76 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Youre asking the wrong forum. Id wall off my kids stroller if I could of course by the time I finished it shed be driving SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SMZ2 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 If it's not your daily go for it! My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.