06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Ya... what did she say? Hopefully down for more videos!

Yes you need a tripod or camera man! lol Right on keep us posted on when we can see that beautiful face and sexy subs again!

Great build! Knockin' on mid 150s with the C-Pillar!!!

I know BC I think she will get us some more!

Thanks Colin! If I can get a little more power I will push past the 155 mark but not without some power.... Tried to talk my wife into letting me buy an 8k but spent too much getting this build finished so it will be later. Not sure if I want to go 2 aq/sq 3500.1 or a 7-8k single amp yet.

Sounds like your having my troubles LOL

Vids of another basshead = :ehh:

Vids of a fine ass woman = :cookiemonster:

LMAO!!!!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Sounds like your having my troubles LOL

Vids of another basshead = :ehh:

Vids of a fine ass woman = :cookiemonster:

LMAO!!!!!!

Told ya! It was from experience LOL Thanks for visiting!

LOL! I see hahaha.... No problem bro, you know I gotta support NICO fam :D

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

• 2 weeks later...

Been so freaking cold I have not wanted to do anything I am in complete hate with it. Anyone else feels this way?

Bought 2 more banks of caps plans are to add another bus bar on positive attaching with bolts and just attach the neg bus bars with like 4 runs of 1/0. This will help get me closer to the amp for runs of positive as well. So glad I did not finish back as it is going to change quite a bit in the near future. Will also leave room on the new bus bars for more caps if I run into some later on, which means lots more planning on the finish look of it removable panel maybe some plexiglass?? Will get back on that as I get the everything in my hands.

Plans for future hoping before the Lockhart show in April to have 1 giant amp or 2 pretty large ones. Not sure which direction yet thinking either 2 sq 3500.1's, 2 DC 5k's, Crossfire 8k or CT sounds 7k.

Yes!!! This winter is absolutely ridic for cold! It's definitely held up my build this last week... -60+ with windchill.

Those amps are all beasts! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them, probably come down to your personal preference in the end.

Either way I want to see more eye candy... beauty and the bass Haha ;)

Yes!!! This winter is absolutely ridic for cold! It's definitely held up my build this last week... -60+ with windchill.

Those amps are all beasts! I don't think you could go wrong with any of them, probably come down to your personal preference in the end.

Either way I want to see more eye candy... beauty and the bass Haha ;)

Yeah man today is the nicest day we have had in a while I think it made it to freezing LOL Those amps are all beast which makes it hard to decide LOL

Yeah I need more victims, when it is warm for sure will have some hottie demos!

Ok since today was nearly burning up at almost freezing I decided to go out and do a little testing and play with the term lab.

The results are as follows at least the ones I took pics of. I also have to add and did not realize it until afterwards I left my back seats up and console in, front seats all the back. So these all could have been .2-.5 higher not sure about low frequencies but at 40 hertz i can get an extra .4 just putting seats down and removing console then another .1 with passenger seat up and at 90 degrees.

First up was bassrace I wanted to see if she could possibly get in the 140.0-149.9 class. Check

IMG_0554.jpg

Played a little below 30hz this one was 28hz

IMG_0555.jpg

Lower I thought 24hz

IMG_0556.jpg

Drivers window down on dash

IMG_0557.jpg

In the kick

IMG_0558.jpg

Not too bad still lots of work to be done. Had a great time testing!

Dang bro nice numbers! Yeah we need more demo vids of this beast. I can't wait to hear this at the tdh show.

Hey what's wrong with the cold?? Layer up and get to work. I was outside messing with the car the other day and it was 12 degrees lol. I felt like my fingers were going to fall off

Dang bro nice numbers! Yeah we need more demo vids of this beast. I can't wait to hear this at the tdh show.

Hey what's wrong with the cold?? Layer up and get to work. I was outside messing with the car the other day and it was 12 degrees lol. I felt like my fingers were going to fall off

Well you are young when you get older you will be "fuck that I am going inside and taking a nap" LOL

Thanks I was happy with the 49.9 bassrace I likey that!

Archived