06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

Got the new amp in and sold DDM4 same day as buying Crossfire!

Here are a few pics

Crossfire xs-8k

60fa5757-30e1-47c2-84bc-88c515880134.jpg

Guts

345.jpg

Installed still not even close to done with the back.

354.jpg

Sealed legal on dash

355.jpg

Kick Shit was violent

356.jpg

Will get some videos we took up soon.

Here is 2 videos from today Julio in the port then talking about it. LOL

Had a great day some amp install, some testing, good friends, Julio let us come up and work in the stereo shop he works at so I could get done out of rain and col but mostly because he wanted a demo!

That must've been intense sitting in the port. Crazy mofo haha.

Shit it looks intense just sitting in the vehicle. Sick build bro!

He said he could not breathe and the bass kept squeezing him LOL Thanks man! I have more videos but for some reason they wont upload they were taken off Julio's phone.

Looks insane bro! Good shit

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Looks insane bro! Good shit

Thanks it is even crazier now. All I wanted to be was loud and I passed loud went to violent.... The description I was given of in the port we got in the vehicle last night wavy vision could not beathe not sure where it is at now.

Well we got the thing on the DD-1 last night. Ends up I got gain from head unit, line driver and amp. We started to demo I took it straight to where it said there was no clipping loudest setting on HU, let the music play everyone was making bass faces I turned it down said well shit I did not turn the bass know up. Showed them al the knob was all the way down and we went again this time got the bass know to about 1/2 things were falling and coming undone, could not breathe right, eyes could not see straight everything was wavy... Turned back down after 20-30 seconds it was just too much.

Now for the bad part, as soon as we turned it down Austin says oh crap I speakers smell..... Ends up when we finished tuning we left the lpf and subsonic wide open. LOL It was just too much so I turned the gain back down to where it was and it is still with the other 2 settings so loud I leave bass knob all the way down.

What I have actually found is that at what we would consider low levels the bass is more robust and fuller than I have ever heard and everything sounds beautiful so since then I listen to it "low" when I am alone no need to choke myself out.

I will turn the gain back to full power without clipping later and meter so I know where I am sitting now it seemed so freaking much louder we will see!

Archived