06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

I need to hear this! Wavy vision and hard to breath.... I hope can at least get a little bit of that out of my build haha. The most impressive thing is this is a c pillar!

I need to hear this! Wavy vision and hard to breath.... I hope can at least get a little bit of that out of my build haha. The most impressive thing is this is a c pillar!

It was not enjoyable man. It was for a few seconds but it was too much. This is the loudest thing I have ever been in never sat in any 60's that could actually demo yet and now I don't want to. Not sure how much closer to 60 this got me but I handled the 56.7 burp way better than music after the gain set. I may only turn the gain up like that for burps now.

It was not enjoyable man. It was for a few seconds but it was too much. This is the loudest thing I have ever been in never sat in any 60's that could actually demo yet and now I don't want to. Not sure how much closer to 60 this got me but I handled the 56.7 burp way better than music after the gain set. I may only turn the gain up like that for burps now.
I can understand that. Plus seeing straight is very important while driving! If we're able to get 60s out of a c pillar that would be crazy man

I can understand that. Plus seeing straight is very important while driving! If we're able to get 60s out of a c pillar that would be crazy man

Well for this year I am done this is what I will be bringing for the season once I get my other 2 banks of caps in. Only thing that has any chance of changing is if I get dc lvl5 m1 recones if I were to blow subs.

Man this build is insane! I'm also thinking about going with AQ subs for the rebuild and on around the same power, plus the cleanliness of your wall has inspired me a little I kinda wanna try to get some help to wall my car now. Anyways sick build man just read the whole log, and yeah that lady is pretty hot in those vids haha.

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Man this build is insane! I'm also thinking about going with AQ subs for the rebuild and on around the same power, plus the cleanliness of your wall has inspired me a little I kinda wanna try to get some help to wall my car now. Anyways sick build man just read the whole log, and yeah that lady is pretty hot in those vids haha.

Thanks bro appreciate it! Lots more videos to come hopefully will get hot chicks in at least some of them lol

Looks insane bro! Good shit

Thanks it is even crazier now. All I wanted to be was loud and I passed loud went to violent.... The description I was given of in the port we got in the vehicle last night wavy vision could not beathe not sure where it is at now.

Hahaha NICE!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Mmmmmm love me an 8k

This thing is awesome. Amazing craftsmanship and it looks like it gets kinda loud :)

Looks insane bro! Good shit

Thanks it is even crazier now. All I wanted to be was loud and I passed loud went to violent.... The description I was given of in the port we got in the vehicle last night wavy vision could not beathe not sure where it is at now.

Hahaha NICE!!!

Mmmmmm love me an 8k

This thing is awesome. Amazing craftsmanship and it looks like it gets kinda loud :)

Thanks guys. Still have a few more videos to get up but you tube is being a pain uploading to photobucket seems you tube hates iphone videos

Archived