Holy fuck.. that a LOT cleaner imo

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I got love for the badass decal!! Looks sick bro! Definitely a nice touch. Looks like LED in that pic.

And just my opinion but the DC setup (especially subs) looks a lot more bad ass! Intimidation factor.

Glad you're back around, looking forward to seeing MOAR!

I love a never ending build. :D

Amps, processor, and power look Business! I bet that is fun opening up the back and showing people.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Any chance your gna make the st Jude's show in new York?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I got love for the badass decal!! Looks sick bro! Definitely a nice touch. Looks like LED in that pic.

And just my opinion but the DC setup (especially subs) looks a lot more bad ass! Intimidation factor.

Glad you're back around, looking forward to seeing MOAR!

Thanks Man!

I love a never ending build. :D

Amps, processor, and power look Business! I bet that is fun opening up the back and showing people.

People that don't have huge systems freak when they see all that power. LOL

Any chance your gna make the st Jude's show in new York?

I doubt I will be able to make it unless something awesome happens like money from the sky!

Finally found the problems that were causing my protects and believe I have them all fixed. Had a brand new recone coil all messed up took it out and sending it in now, that was not the whole problem....

I also added a 3sixty.2 and the sound is so much cleaner and mids/highs sound wonderful just sitting at flat not really getting into the adjustments yet besides the x overs and levels. I am very impressed with how it made my lows sound so much better from the looks of it my factory stereo was my lows issue in order to be flat everything under 50 hz was taken almost to the top of the eq.

Anyways sending the bad coil in today and so maybe in a few weeks will have all 4 subs playing. There is a show this weekend and so got some cleaning up to do from all this testing and changing stuff out to get ready for it. Still pretty loud for only 3 subs. I also got a new decal for my back window that is 100x better than the printed carbon fiber one I had.

The decal is 2 Layers the back layer is blue reflective with the forward layer carbon fiber.

20140527_090056.jpg

ab449f21-b576-4852-b1fb-93d184287510.jpg

:twirl::drink40:

Finally found the problems that were causing my protects and believe I have them all fixed. Had a brand new recone coil all messed up took it out and sending it in now, that was not the whole problem....

I also added a 3sixty.2 and the sound is so much cleaner and mids/highs sound wonderful just sitting at flat not really getting into the adjustments yet besides the x overs and levels. I am very impressed with how it made my lows sound so much better from the looks of it my factory stereo was my lows issue in order to be flat everything under 50 hz was taken almost to the top of the eq.

Anyways sending the bad coil in today and so maybe in a few weeks will have all 4 subs playing. There is a show this weekend and so got some cleaning up to do from all this testing and changing stuff out to get ready for it. Still pretty loud for only 3 subs. I also got a new decal for my back window that is 100x better than the printed carbon fiber one I had.

The decal is 2 Layers the back layer is blue reflective with the forward layer carbon fiber.

20140527_090056.jpg

:twirl::drink40:

Swang the ding a lang! Thanks Kyle!

Got my Funky Decal installed on the front glass so going to do pics of how everything looks right now!

20140615_141912.jpg

20140527_090056.jpg

20140604_105416.jpg

subs.jpg

Have lots more planned for it but the rest will take some time gotta save up and prepare the goal is see how close I can get to 160 with 4 18's and less than 16k watts.

Just went through this build from the beginning again, love the way it looks with the new recones. I heard it at the tdh show and it was violent as hell for 2 sub's cant imagine how it is with all 4.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived